Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

Thebrownblob

Iran will never attack directly. They will use proxies for terrorist attacks.
True, but they’ve already opened their mouth and attacks that come will be attributed to them directly. Israel very rarely threatens they just do it. Iran always makes a big show about talking. And saber rattling.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I hate war, but if Iran wants to put it Dukes to Israel, they’re going to get their ass kicked

We are probably heading into the worst 5 months of the Harris/Biden presidency. The sharks are in the water and they smell blood 🩸, any further escalation in the Middle East is another step towards Armageddon…Read it somewhere..😳

oldngray

nowhere special
True, but they’ve already opened their mouth and attacks that come will be attributed to them directly. Israel very rarely threatens they just do it Iran always makes a big show about talking. And saber rattling.
and Israel makes sure they don't tell the Biden administration until afterward because of the certain leaks.

Thebrownblob

and Israel makes sure they don't tell the Biden administration until afterward because of the certain leaks.
Honestly, since Iran has already threaten I wouldn’t be at all shocked if we hear of a Pre defensive strike from Israel coming soon inside Iran. If They have any intelligence they won’t sit idly

DELACROIX

Iran will never attack directly. They will use proxies for terrorist attacks.

What was their logic behind the October 7 massacre, are they following a timetable in order to get nukes. The democrats two faced support of Israel is obvious, much like Harris’s flip flopping on fracking and the border. They will more than like choose Shapiro as the VP candidate and make sure that their Hamas supporters knows they don’t mean it..wink, wink, nod, nod. They will say anything to keep in office, it is the nature of the beast..

DELACROIX

Honestly, since Iran has already threaten I wouldn’t be at all shocked if we hear of a Pre defensive strike from Israel coming soon inside Iran. If They have any intelligence they won’t sit idly

They sure blew it on October 7th !
But they are very quick learners…

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
T
Israel has said if they have air tight evidence that Iran is going to strike, they will preemptively strike Iran.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No matter how you pull back the layers, the same source is there.
1722876572234.png