Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

Even worse than that. The money donated to the Biden-Harris fund can only go to Kamala if she remains on a ticket as VP.

The head of the Federal Elections Commission already said that.

Otherwise the money goes to the DNC with the limit of 2k per candidate.

Being on the ballots is a matter of state laws and not something the Dems can arbitrarily change.
The party that was fine with an attempted coup is suddenly all about election rules?

her greatest accomplishment was marrying a jewish fundraiser

I am fully expecting her to pick Shapiro as her VP, I didn't think an administration could be more jewish after Trump and Biden but it looks like they're going for the high score

oldngray

nowhere special
Almost no chance of Shapiro. He doesn't even poll that well in his home state.

Did you forget her husband is Jewish? That is enough of the demographic for her.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
her greatest accomplishment was marrying a jewish fundraiser

I am fully expecting her to pick Shapiro as her VP, I didn't think an administration could be more jewish after Trump and Biden but it looks like they're going for the high score

What about Michigan ? … there is a lot of media on her stance on Israel’s war on Hamas. Shapiro is really a Jew, not like Biden who claimed to be a practicing Catholic. The Dems have always been superficial on their candidates, is he tall enough or pretty enough, goes all the way back to the Kennedy years, continued with Bill Clinton and then Obama and somewhat Biden…That is why they are grooming Gavin for 2028.

Google it. If I post a link you will attack the source (as usual). It was documented on the videos the J6 tried to prevent the public from seeing.

It didn't fit the narrative they tried to create with their made by Hollywood edited drama.
140 police officers were assaulted Jan. 6 at the Capitol including about 80 U.S. Capitol Police and about 60 from the Metropolitan Police Department.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
140 police officers were assaulted Jan. 6 at the Capitol including about 80 U.S. Capitol Police and about 60 from the Metropolitan Police Department.
Screenshot_20230722_035357_Gallery.jpg

“This was not a peaceful protest. Hundreds of people came to Washington, DC, to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power,” Chief Judge Beryl Howell of the DC District Court said last January. Howell added in October: “The rioters attacking the US Capitol on January 6th, as part of a large mob, were not mere trespassers engaging in protected First Amendment protests; they were certainly not tourists. And I say that again and again because there still seems, in some areas, to be a debate about that issue.”

165 pled guilty to a variety of federal charges, from misdemeanors to felony obstruction

145 pled guilty to misdemeanors

20 pled guilty to felonies