Lightest peak season ever

wilberforce15

Notice what nobody has disputed:

A simple fact.

Starting pay is roughly half of what it was for the last generation.

Everything else is smoke and mirrors and pathetic boomer entitlement.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
LOTS of differences between then and now : when i started in 1985 one had to be at work,every on time. One had to do the job properly or one's ass was sent packing. No Call No Show was automatic termination. If someone laid out of work constantly or couldnt be on time eveery day progressive discipline was issued until that person was terminated. (the work force of that time had a better work ethic and tardiness and laying out of work were very very rare) One had to read charts and load package cars properly . If one had misloads that individual was put in the trailer to unload until that individual quit.
We EARNED our money then,it was a much tougher environment . It was damned difficult to get 30 days ( i saw many people let go in the 80's that would be better than 99.9% of the preloaders today) From what i saw the last few years before i retired the entitlement attitude,the piss poor work ethic and generally all around lack of ability of the new hires showed me the pay rate is indeed correct,hell it may even be too much.

also you are cute being so jealous that I retired young and am set for life. hahaahah try and ridicule all you want,call me boomer,I dont care. I made smart choices and enjoy every day of life. I'll think about you when i am sitting on the beach next week
Hope you have fun working two jobs !
Weight limits existed boomer

wilberforce15

I accept your mother
I actually sell them. I have very good mothers.

If you ask nicely, I can educate you about white wine vinegar and baking my mothers.

s-l1600 (1).jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Notice what nobody has disputed:

A simple fact.

Starting pay is roughly half of what it was for the last generation.

Everything else is smoke and mirrors and pathetic boomer entitlement.

Here‘s a chart of average wages from 1951 to now. Hopefully you’re day trading skills will help you see that they have gone up year over year, along with the price of everything else since then. No one is entitled, people made less back then but :censored2: cost less, now they make more and :censored2: costs more. This is called capitalism and is the primary way of doing business in the US. You want a :censored2:ing cookie kid? Holy Hell.

wilberforce15

Here‘s a chart of average wages from 1951 to now. Hopefully you’re day trading skills will help you see that they have gone up year over year, along with the price of everything else since then. No one is entitled, people made less back then but also made less, now they make more and :censored2: costs more. This is called capitalism and is the primary way of doing business in the US. You want a :censored2:ing cookie kid? Holy Hell.
I have to believe you're pretending to be this stupid.

There is this term called "real."

That's what you call a number after you've adjusted for inflation.

So, the real starting wage is barely half of what it was in the 80's. You know this. You'd just rather pretend to be dumb than admit to be wrong. But it only makes things worse. Inflation Calculator | Find US Dollar's Value from 1913-2021

wilberforce15

There is a UPSER somewhere who got hired at 8.50.

He worked there for 5 years and had a son.

That son then turns 18 and still got hired by UPS at the same 8.50.

That's what The Locust Generation did.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I know it's impossible for you to understand.

But I'm fine through my own efforts, and I'm looking out for others.

You haven't done anything but pick pockets of the brotherhood to fund your raises. You wouldn't understand.
Only thing I understand is you’re a whiny little bitch.