Lightest peak season ever

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Weight limits existed boomer
my boomer ass went on strike in 1994 to protest the weight limits and to have language included to get Union Help when an employee deems it necessary.
Your generation is too soft and scared to strike Zoomer. Hell ya'll cant even work a full week and are late the days you DO grace us with your presence.

wilberforce15

my boomer ass went on strike in 1994 to protest the weight limits and to have language included to get Union Help when an employee deems it necessary.
Your generation is too soft and scared to strike Zoomer. Hell ya'll cant even work a full week and are late the days you DO grace us with your presence.
Wait, you're a real man because you went on strike so you wouldn't have to carry heavy things?

I still haven't lost a beer weight from 1997

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Wait, you're a real man because you went on strike so you wouldn't have to carry heavy things?
I went on strike to protest the weight changes that were decided without union Agreement and to get written assurances of getting help from an hourly when needed.

I had beliefs and stood up for them, I can understand that to someone like yourself that is a foreign unknown concept

wilberforce15

I went on strike to protest the weight changes that were decided without union Agreement and to get written assurances of getting help from an hourly when needed.

I had beliefs and stood up fr them I can understand that to someone like yourself that is a foreign unknown concept
You were bold and courageous.

I would never go that far just to avoid picking up heavy stuff. I'd just....you know, pick it up.

Props to you.

wilberforce15

Cool Story Zoomer
NE3r.gif

wilberforce15

and thanks to people such as myself drivers can get assistance from other drivers when help is needed. Of course you cant do the job so you wouldn't understand. You are too soft, we all see it
You did a fine job standing up for doing less work.

I already applauded you.

You don't have to ask for more.