Lightest peak season ever

AKCoverMan

I'll join you
I’m going with a delicious stout from local craft brewery Lazy Mountain. Yum!

After this week I feel nothing less will do lol.

Local mgmt knows their masters underplanned for us.. hard to believe seven FT drivers got 8 OT yesterday spending less than three hours to pre-preload for Monday but it will let us all deliver an extra hour and a half Monday so they are spending the money lol

I’m going with a delicious stout from local craft brewery Lazy Mountain. Yum!

After this week I feel nothing less will do lol.

Local mgmt knows their masters underplanned for us.. hard to believe seven FT drivers got 8 OT yesterday spending less than three hours to pre-preload for Monday but it will let us all deliver an extra hour and a half Monday so they are spending the money lol
Cheers

AKCoverMan

My favorite PVD story was told to me about another member a year or so ago.

He went to the storage facility to check on a packages and it was a note from the PVD driver that I quit and nothing was delivered.
Yeah we had one show up start loading and then looking at the huge pile just said, “Nah, I’m out.”

center manager told me he followed one on first day got three stops done first hour and fell down twice. They mutually agreed this might not be the right job for her.

Yeah we had one show up start loading and then looking at the huge pile just said, “Nah, I’m out.”

center manager told me he followed one on first day got three stops done first hour and fell down twice. They mutually agreed this might not be the right job for her.
16393507967164196086504609899188.jpg

Whither

Scofflaw
I can promise you I have read more on the subject in 2 years than you will read in a lifetime.
As an average, I read 75 books a year, on varying subjects.
WOW :clap: CONGRATULATIONS :clap: Did you break your arm patting yourself on the back? Get back to me when you've done some actual thinking.
Automation being the cause?
That is a modern phenomena used to keep labor costs down and most of the chips and computers are made "overseas".
A "modern" phenomena = a capitalist phenomena lol. Imagine, companies that stake existence on maximizing profits want "to keep labor costs down". And yet you still can't admit it, because you managed to do well for yourself. The enemy is not the union, not even the company, not even the government, but this idiotic way of life. And nevertheless you're just a peon just like the rest of us.