Lightest peak season ever

BrownStains

It’s a number of reasons. More seasonals, pvds and helpers. Amazon delivering more of their own stuff. Ups losing business to fedex . Post offices delivering more packages. Ups used to have a monopoly on shipping but now the volume is more dispersed .

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That was daily for me all year long, for years.
Peak was my slow season.
Only time help was sent.
Save the OT, invest it, payoff all debt then wake up one day and say I am done.
Never say it is the worst, next peak could prove you wrong.

Cartoons?
I am really scared now.
I did not know you were so tough.
Only punks name themselves thugs. when they have a gang behind them.
Just a guess on my part, but you would not be a pimple on the butt of the really tough guys I have had to encountered in my life.
Those days are far behind me, but my evil twin still is inside me.
Try and grab my throat and see what it gets you.
Fair warning.
:censored2: bro! I didn’t know you were secretly @quad decade guy ! Your post is exactly the same way he talks smack.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Fair warning.
shatner.gif

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Prices of products are up 20% to 40%. Anyone who shopped on Black Friday see anything worth buying at a price they would pay?
Sales outside or food and booze are down across the board because of rising inflation. Inflation due to supply chain issues and greedy price gouging.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Like I said countless times PVD drivers are in violation of article 26
How do you not see that this statement is wrong? It's NOT the PVD's that are violating ANY contract. We don't sign a union contract. Why do you spin this into a violation by the PVD? UPS is violating the contract IF, indeed, there is actually definitive wording in the contract. Blame your company NOT the individuals please.

Overpaid Union Thug

That was daily for me all year long, for years.
Peak was my slow season.
Only time help was sent.
Save the OT, invest it, payoff all debt then wake up one day and say I am done.
Never say it is the worst, next peak could prove you wrong.

Cartoons?
I am really scared now.
I did not know you were so tough.
Only punks name themselves thugs. when they have a gang behind them.
Just a guess on my part, but you would not be a pimple on the butt of the really tough guys I have had to encountered in my life.
Those days are far behind me, but my evil twin still is inside me.
Fair warning.
4EE47961-9F89-4277-8CB6-3E970CD42C22.jpeg

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
It's so much easier to just admit that you were wrong in this particular case. Why is saying, "I was wrong", so difficult for many (weak) people?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Prices of products are up 20% to 40%. Anyone who shopped on Black Friday see anything worth buying at a price they would pay?
Sales outside or food and booze are down across the board because of rising inflation. Inflation due to supply chain issues and greedy price gouging.
joe.gif

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
This. And Dollar Tree is no longer. It's now Dollar and a Quarter Tree. Let's go Brandon with a UPS dust covered Shepard's hook.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How do you not see that this statement is wrong? It's NOT the PVD's that are violating ANY contract. We don't sign a union contract. Why do you spin this into a violation by the PVD? UPS is violating the contract IF, indeed, there is actually definitive wording in the contract. Blame your company NOT the individuals please.
That’s like saying don’t blame the people
That cross the picket line. Lmao

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Didnt we tell amazon and certain places we were only taking so much volume from them this year and have it planned out, i remember reading something like this