Local 251

Foreshadowing

What was his old username?
The poster I believe is a fired agent from the area. He’s upset about it and was obviously looking for the biggest springboard to yell his story from the rafters.

Oh on the guy with the sideburns. He could organize any shop. The guy lives to organize. I can say the Teamsters are in better hand because of guys like pork chop. He will grow the membership.

Thebrownblob

The poster I believe is a fired agent from the area. He’s upset about it and was obviously looking for the biggest springboard to yell his story from the rafters.

Oh on the guy with the sideburns. He could organize any shop. The guy lives to organize. I can say the Teamsters are in better hand because of guys like pork chop. He will grow the membership.
Never met him, but I do generally know no one is ever as good as they’re built up to be, nor are they as bad as people who seem to hate them say.

You know me...

1) Try again. I already said that Porky Chops can't fire me because I'm retired.
Wanna go for round 2 where the prizes can REALLY add up?

2) I highly doubt browncafe is "The biggest springboard to yell his story from the rafters".

(No offense, Cheryl.)

3) LOL@ Autisim boy being an organizer. The best organizer that Local ever had was MS. Porky Chops hasn't organized a single barn in that Local. He has the personality of a "used" sock under a 14 year olds mattress. Prospects would abandon the labor movement as a whole the day after making first contact with him if he were.

And for the record, MS can't stand Porky Chops either. It's trending.

Thebrownblob

1) Try again. I already said that Porky Chops can't fire me because I'm retired.

2) I highly doubt browncafe is "The biggest springboard to yell his story from the rafters".

(No offense, Cheryl.)

3) LOL@ Autisim boy being an organizer. The best organizer that Local ever had was MS. Porky Chops hasn't organized a single barn in that Local. He has the personality of a "used" sock under a 14 year olds mattress. Prospects would abandon the labor movement as a whole the day after making first contact with him if he were.

This is very disheartening. Where is the promised mudslinging and juicy info? Total let down. 😂

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It appears like New England has gotten some bad news over their pension fund ran by
tenor-2.gif
. It looks like they applied for the Butch Lewis bail-out and they will have to raise the retirement age again from an already high age 57, in order to qualify for the funds.

You know me...
I’m retired. No longer my problem.🤣🤣🤣
So am I, but I still go for the fireworks. 😆

Two barns that were sick of the lies from their BA (who just happens to be Porky Chops life long best friend) showed up and packed the Union hall to call Porky out during new business and demand that Porky remove him as their rep. They had previously submitted petitions with 100% of the membership signing, and Porky Chops responded by sending every member of each barn a letter chastising them for questioning his authority and being mean to his buddy. That letter didn't have the affect that Porky had intended....

Apparently having a pathological liar as a Union Rep and then giving the members :censored2: for calling him out on his lies isnt a recipe for success.

Who knew?

Best part was, O'Brien was there to swear Porky in as Eastern Reigon VP. He left before new business, but he heard about it after when he made a comment about how packed the hall at 251 was that day 😅😆😂.

Irony can be such a cruel mistress...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So am I, but I still go for the fireworks. 😆

Two barns that were sick of the lies from their BA (who just happens to be Porky Chops life long best friend) showed up and packed the Union hall to call Porky out during new business and demand that Porky remove him as their rep. They had previously submitted petitions with 100% of the membership signing, and Porky Chops responded by sending every member of each barn a letter chastising them for questioning him and his buddy. That letter didn't have the affect that Porky had intended....

Apparently having a pathological liar as a Union Rep and then giving the members :censored2: for calling him out on his lies isnt a recipe for success.

Who knew?

Best part was, O'Brien was there to swear Porky in as Eastern Reigon VP. He left before new business, but he heard about it after when he made a comment about how packed the hall at 251 was that day 😅😆😂.

Irony can be such a cruel mistress...
I moved away from there. I’m in AZ now with the scabs. Lol

Foreshadowing

(No offense, Cheryl.)

I.) You retired because you couldn’t work for with AW

2.) This is as intended as a joke. The Brown Cafe isn’t the biggest platform. And Cheryl has passed away if you hadn’t heard.

3.) Are you really making fun of autism? I don’t have words other than that is a disappointing statement on your part.

Who is MS?