Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrv

Wow !!!! I cant believe that you really have no clue as to whats going on.

airbusfxr;587030) Ben Cissel worked us over in the 80s and 90s. When Roggencamp showed up in the late 90s Joe made monumental gains that is the envoy of the industry. Joe ran Roggencamp through the ringer and he lost his Div Mgr job. When Ragar was brought in to stop Joe said:
UPS767mech is a Combine stooge. He is'nt a E-board member but pretends to be one on this board. Unfortunately Combine and his boys are not equipped to do battle with UPS. All their brilliant ideas have been failures. Lets do a OT ban or put up billboards to get public sympathy. Wait I will send a letter to Scott Davis and tell him Ragar is a bad man. These are tactics of amatures! Go back to pig farming before you destroy us all. Joe always looked beyond the stupid games and always kept UPS on their toes. Beleive me UPS celebrated when these fools were elected.

airbusfxr

The website still has 7-16 lowman. Not much help for 8-22 people. I have found that if Nancy does not answer the phone then hang up because you cannot get a straight answer. 767 might be an eboard member but probably one that caused the jump seat problem or was going to work thanksgiving week at the local causing a senior guy to get forced TDY then didnt show up at the local for duty.

airbusfxr

"We are asking for little but UPS is asking us to do something NO OTHER TEAMSTER does, PAY for insurance. If they make us pay, they will make you pay next."

I hate to say it (mainly because it comes out of my pocket), but we Teamsters @ UPS Freight do pay for our insurance. :angry: Don't get me wrong, I fully support you and your position, I just wanted to clarify.
When was your contract ratified? Are you under the master agreement? You are the only Teamster to ever pay for basic health care. I can only think that UPS gave you a contract that maybe carried over from your former company, there are provisons for UPS to model your first agreement till you are brought under "the Master agreement". When you came on board did you get a pay increase, better work rules etc etc? The pilots are independant and pay for their insurance but a top pay captain makes 300k and pays 300 a month.

mrv

The website still has 7-16 lowman. Not much help for 8-22 people. I have found that if Nancy does not answer the phone then hang up because you cannot get a straight answer. 767 might be an eboard member but probably one that caused the jump seat problem or was going to work thanksgiving week at the local causing a senior guy to get forced TDY then didnt show up at the local for duty.

He's definitely not a e-board member, just plays one on this board. What's the matter 767? Combine put a muzzle on you?? Maybe they will update the website soon or a least answer the phone. Don't count on any of them coming to the line or any gateways to talk to the membership. They are all in hiding.

mrv

So Friendo have many mechanics are needed for 209 jets? Yes I am clueless. Did Hoffa, Capt Borne, and Roland OK the strike vote? Yes I am clueless.

Don't make those calculations 767!! If you do your number will be up! Nobody ever hit the street when Joe ran things!!

Cookdaddy

Matter of fact Dixon was layed off from DFW during the NDA cutback. His comments were taken out of context as newspaper people sometime weave. He wont work in DFW for many years. I hate to inform you of the hotline message today, but we have guys that are clueless on the RLA of 1929. Again I am asking the sups to quit acting like AMTs you guys harbor to many hard feelings like extended OOS, week long engine swaps etc etc. Today we have 209 Airplanes and we all know the formula for mechanics, insp, amc, there is a BIG buffer and I wonder if the Warden will take us to the limit. The RFD NDA shutdown will occur after peak, thats 22 minimum. What about the n401up-n420up thats 19X4. I have a feeling that Combine didnt have the IBTs blessing on this but he has played his cards and we must assist him to get retro, free health care, buck 50 per hour per year, and subcontracting rules. In closing the DEN amt has been returned to work after the arbitrator ruled excessive punishment for a minor work place violence drummed up charge. This should have never went to arbitration, a pit entry was all he needed. We must all stick together or Grade 20s will pocket our money.

Please, spare me your egotistical musings on your pivitol role in history. Nothing you do here will cause the Federation to colpapse or galaxies to explode.To be blunt, you're not that important.

Q- Star Trek TNG

JETDOC

Tomorrow morning Flt 62 will start overflying ANC and go direct to HKG. more reduction in mechanics to come.

JETDOC

Please, spare me your egotistical musings on your pivitol role in history. Nothing you do here will cause the Federation to colpapse or galaxies to explode.To be blunt, you're not that important.

Q- Star Trek TNG
Cookdaddy, what the hell are you talking about?

Q- Star Trek TNG
ok cookdaddy-how about this:
"Just before they went into warp, I beamed the whole kit and kaboodle into their engine room, where they'll be no tribble at all."

Cookdaddy

Tomorrow morning Flt 62 will start overflying ANC and go direct to HKG. more reduction in mechanics to come.

Fascinating

-Spock- Star Trek TOS

God forbid I would have to agree with Spock, but your right.

-Dr Lenord McCoy Star Trek TOS

ACE

Fascinating

-Spock- Star Trek TOS

God forbid I would have to agree with Spock, but your right.

-Dr Lenord McCoy Star Trek TOS

I had hoped that when you had to go back to sixth grade these senseless remarks would have ceased.

"The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes"
- Adolf Hitler

ACE

The Over that top flights are just the beginning.

UPS to park all b757 pratt equiped a/c after peak! That comes to about 35 B757's

Pilot Layoffs after peak!

"The majority can never replace the man"
- Adolf Hitler

Cookdaddy

UPS to park all b757 pratt equiped a/c after peak! That comes to about 35 B757's

- Adolf Hitler

"Oh, I got a hangover to shame all previous hangovers. And I did'na touch a drop of scotch"

-Montgomery Scott- Star Trek TOS

JETDOC

- Adolf Hitler
ACE, how's the vote going on your end. A lot of tough talkers have been silent up here , now that it's time to put their money where their mouth is. I still think we should be at least 80% yes.

747jetmech

the real 18 wheelers

very nice for flight 62.. any more overflights? now i can really get some sleep in my truck.. thank god for SWA.

i'm a leavin, on a jet plane, don't know when i'll be back again.

747jetmech

the real 18 wheelers
"Oh, I got a hangover to shame all previous hangovers. And I did'na touch a drop of scotch"

-Montgomery Scott- Star Trek TOS

is Cookdaddy doing ok? is he still working? is he on LTD? i hate to see is casket as an avatar. i had heard he wan't doin well..

after all he is the best dam mechanic that UPS ever, (and i mean EVER) hired. just ask him.. well besides macdaddy

WHATEVER:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.