Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPSSOCKS

He wishes that he could join our union. Just like all the other sups.

Yeah I'm sure management personell is envying your union right now. The union is at rock bottom, the weakest it has ever been. You guys are about to lose the biggest perk offered to you bums.. Free Benefits... That's just the beginning. I can hardly wait for the next contract... Then you will see who your union really cares about... Until then it is only right to let you praise the union. If it makes you feel good about paying dues, then praise on brother...

UPSSOCKS

"If a fish swims alone in the ocean, odds are they will live a short life, fish that stick together, increase their odds to survive".

Someday you will learn grasshopper!

Your exactly right.. Teamsters are very much like fish in the ocean... Fish are stupid, they stink, and they will kill one another to survive. Sound familiar.

Also a fish will bite a hook, get yanked out of the water, have the hook torn from their mouth, and thrown back into the water a bloody mess. After all that they will bite the same hook again. Kinda like an employee who can't come to work on time, or misloads. They get sat down, warned, suspended, terminated, through arbitration get their job back, and they still come in late and misload.

unionman

Memphis firefighters put down a fire that erupted in a FedEx cargo plane Monday morning.
When firefighters arrived on the runway near 2503 Winchester just after 9 a.m., they found heavy fire from the rear of the airplane
The fire started in the plane's rear landing gear.
Firefighters contained the fire and extinguished it within four minutes. There were no injuries to firefighters or civilians, said Memphis Fire Department spokesman Lt. Wayne Cooke.
The airplane was awaiting takeoff when the fire was discovered.
The cause of the fire had not been determined. It caused about $100,000 in fire, smoke and water damage to the plane.

Heard it was a 777..........

JETDOC

ACE;
Picking a single piece of a Post or any written comment is BS.
If you want to address UPSSOCKK's Post.......then do so.......................
Is Airbus Bob C? Or Rob H? Are you them???

DOL, I just woke from my morning nap and decided to check out the BC, I have not checked it since around the time You said that You were finshed with this thread. By the way I am using my sup's computer, he even laughs at You and Socks.

unionman

Memphis firefighters put down a fire that erupted in a FedEx cargo plane Monday morning.
When firefighters arrived on the runway near 2503 Winchester just after 9 a.m., they found heavy fire from the rear of the airplane
The fire started in the plane's rear landing gear.
Firefighters contained the fire and extinguished it within four minutes. There were no injuries to firefighters or civilians, said Memphis Fire Department spokesman Lt. Wayne Cooke.
The airplane was awaiting takeoff when the fire was discovered.
The cause of the fire had not been determined. It caused about $100,000 in fire, smoke and water damage to the plane.

Heard it was a 777..........

This again shows where the media never gets it right. The a/c was not awating takeoff it was being taxied by maintenance when this incident happened.

ACE

I would assume he disagrees with Bob on contract talks. Since he plans to run for president this year, it would be a good political move.

D

Dis-organized Labor

I would assume he disagrees with Bob on contract talks. Since he plans to run for president this year, it would be a good political move.

I have a lot of respect for Rob. He was really stupid to do the Back Seat SUV interview about the T-shirts. Ha Ha Ha

He was a great Mechanic when we did the 727 charters. I never wrote him up for being a jerk. Very personable; very logical.

ACE

Yeah, he should have viewed the t shirt interview with a critical eye. Should know more tomorrow! Big day!

unionman

777F - 4
MD-11 - 59
MD-10-30 -16 FEDEX FLEET APRIL 2010=362
MD-10-10 - 58 FEDEX MECHANICS=2450 2450 divded by 362 = 6.7 mechanics per aircraft
DC-10 - 1
AIRBUS - 127
757 - 20
727 - 77

ACE

Getting released now would play into the ipad/iPhone release nicely! We would be on strike at the right time!

airbusfxr

No big deal, we are just waiting for the Wall Street Journal and USAToday to get ads on possible work stoppage by IBT employees. Combine needs to do what the IPA did and buy the ads to make it public. Every pilot I talk to cant understand why we havent paid for ads, it worked for them and they "got paid".

fr8dog

Finally some good news. Summer almost here, plenty of money saved and boat goes in water next week. this strike thing better last at least a month and the stripers(fish, not women dancing on poles)better be biting. heres hopeing for a great summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.