Managers doing Routes!

falcon back

They’ll do nothing more and nothing less than exactly what they’re told by their superiors. FedEx ops managers are unskilled workers with zero business acumen, so anything affecting actual dollars and cents will come down from high above their heads.
And yet you work for them. Doesn't say much for your skill level.

AB831

Not sure what skill you are trying to learn but you have a PHD in whining, crying and complaining.
I’m working towards professional-level writing ability, as well as state licensure and certifications in teaching. These are actual hirable skills, unlike your “common sense” skill that you regularly espouse.

falcon back

I’m working towards professional-level writing ability, as well as state licensure and certifications in teaching. These are actual hirable skills, unlike your “common sense” skill that you regularly espouse.
Are you gonna teach your students how to cry and whine and teach them to write out their complaints? You are certified to do that now.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
They’ll do nothing more and nothing less than exactly what they’re told by their superiors. FedEx ops managers are unskilled workers with zero business acumen, so anything affecting actual dollars and cents will come down from high above their heads.

It sounds so familiar.

dezguy

Man, oldfart has been extra ornery since he's been back. I'm wondering how long till he starts busting out the racist and misogynistic comments.