Managers doing Routes!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
And yet you work for them. Doesn't say much for your skill level.
So, what’s your excuse?
What is it, exactly, that YOU do for the company?
He’s chief hemorrhoid creator.
I work for them too, but I don't spend every minute of my day crying and whining about my manager, my mechanic or my van.
That’s funny. You said you quit after your wife won big bucks with some scratch off lottery ticket. Yeah, that was imaginary too. You need professional help and probably a plastic surgeon as well.

CatMan

He used to post under the name Oldfart. He came up with some BS story about his wife winning the lottery so he could retire. Now he’s come crawling back from under a rock to make us miserable again.
Make us miserable again?..I beg to differ...He, along with the rest of you guys are downright hilarious!..The levity is priceless and necessary working (or not working ) for Express or Ground or even UPS...Listening to you guys bickering back and forth. It's therapeutic...After all we're all in the same industry. ...like brothers

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Saw a slogan today that applies to them both.

"Ego kills talent"

I don't claim to have any more talent than anyone else. Talent is meaningless when it's not accompanied by drive and initiative. Even then, the drive and the initiative are more important.