Meaningless Fluff

oldngray

nowhere special
PBR

How about this one? It was filmed near where I live and 3 of the guys are good friends of mine.

My brother-in-law was really into fishing and had a cabin on one of those lakes in Minnesota. I can't remember which lake. I think about half the state is fishing lakes.

oldngray

nowhere special
Noooo. I welcome that with open arms. She's a sweetheart but when she get's fired up and puts the little horns on and grabs a pitchfork then stuff gets interesting.
0084.gif

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I love pawn shops. I just bought a sweet 17" loaded Dell laptop that is virtually brand new. I just had to wipe it because the previous owner unloaded it due to malware/virus infestation. Got it dirt cheap.

rod

Retired 23 years
PBR

How about this one? It was filmed near where I live and 3 of the guys are good friends of mine.

The magic of Hollywood:

1. The shot where you see the fish head grabbing the lure---its a real fish with its head cut off and a scuba diver using the head like a puppet.
2. The shot where the fish jumps out of water----thats the same scuba diver literally pushing a dead fish up out of the water.
3. The fish in the net has been dead for hours--it was caught by a UPS driver friend of mine who played hookie the day before actual filming when he heard that the filming company still didn't have a big enough fish for the commercial and was paying something like $500 bucks to the first person to show up with a filmable fish.
4. The boat used in the commercial had been sitting in an old guys yard when the commercial people took a liking to it and paid him $600 bucks for it. He later said it was a POS and he would have gladly sold it for a couple of hundred.
5. All 4 guys in the commercial had to join the Screen Actors Guild (Union).
6. Counting what they were paid for the original commercial and the money they were paid every time the commercial aired they each made over $50,000 -----and all the Old Milwaukee they could drink during the week the filming company was here.