Meaningless Fluff

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My bookie owes me $1025 up to this point in the football season. Am putting $500 on the Seahawks +3. Expecting the defense to win the championship. The pressure on Manning with a superb secondary should make a great QB look average.
If I win I will purchase a new kicker motor for the Boston Whaler.
If I lose it will only be a few new walleye rods.
Either way I win. Open water fishing is only a couple months away!:balloon:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I paid $76 (w/tax after $10 coupon) for the first oil change on my 2013 Nissan Altima today. Nissan requires synthetic oil in their 6,000 mile oil changes. Talk about sticker shock!

I paid $76 (w/tax after $10 coupon) for the first oil change on my 2013 Nissan Altima today. Nissan requires synthetic oil in their 6,000 mile oil changes. Talk about sticker shock!

If you switch to Mobil 1 extended performance synthetic oils and filter you can stretch that to 15k miles per change.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If you switch to Mobil 1 extended performance synthetic oils and filter you can stretch that to 15k miles per change.

Thanks----I will look in to that.

I went to Jiffy Lube because that is where I always took my 2010 Altima and they offer $24.99 oil changes. I was shocked when they told me I had to use synthetic oil.

I pickup at our local Nissan dealer so I will ask them about the Mobil 1----I don't want to do anything that would/could void the warranty.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

I went to Jiffy Lube because that is where I always took my 2010 Altima and they offer $24.99 oil changes. I was shocked when they told me I had to use synthetic oil.

I pickup at our local Nissan dealer so I will ask them about the Mobil 1----I don't want to do anything that would/could void the warranty.
Ditto on the Mobil 1. Unless your leasing & plan on turning it in.Then just use whatever's least expensive.
My 2013 hd2500 came with free basic maintenance for 2 years, but it's only free every 7,500 miles

Any oil that meets the proper certification for automobiles will not void your warranty.