Meaningless Fluff

rod

Retired 23 years
It's coming to a world where people who listen to buddy holly are fewer and fewer.

Now if we could only get justin beiber to auger into a cornfield.........

His turn to OD on drugs is coming up if he don't quit hanging around with those thugs he calls friends. I believe a good beat down right about now might wake him up. I would volunteer to do the honors.

rod

Retired 23 years
His turn to OD on drugs is coming up if he don't quit hanging around with those thugs he calls friends. I believe a good beat down right about now might wake him up. I would volunteer to do the honors. While I'm at it I wouldn't mind helping Miley lick something other than a sledgehammer.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Guess i'll go back to all my tech school instructors and correct them (at least those that are still alive). Caterpillar's home site says you do.

Last edited:

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
:wink2:from a Cummins Maintenance manual "Fill the oil filter with clean lubricating oil before installing it on the engine. The lack of engine lubrication while the filter is being pumped full of oil is harmful to the engine."

:wink2:from a Cummins Maintenance manual "Fill the oil filter with clean lubricating oil before installing it on the engine. The lack of engine lubrication while the filter is being pumped full of oil is harmful to the engine."

A rule of thumb we should all live by my friend:

"The lack of lubrication is harmful"

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpg