Meaningless Fluff

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What about AJ?
This thread was born out of something said from AJ to Tie on the BC fantasy football league smack board where it remained since on the main discussion board. 14,000 posts later, as one of the most prolific threads in the sites history, it's been deemed necessary to move it from the main discussion board to the little used life after brown board?
As the second person to post on this thread, in conjunction with Tie's banishment, my name is associated as the creator of the thread.
It's been my observation that this thread is where AJ does the lions share of her posting and I have often teased her about be the creator of the thread, where she is always quick to correct me.
This is why I feel bad for AJ, as her thread has been seemingly moved in a classic UPS management style, knee jerk reaction to something completely unrelated.

This thread was born out of something said from AJ to Tie on the BC fantasy football league smack board where it remained since on the main discussion board. 14,000 posts later, as one of the most prolific threads in the sites history, it's been deemed necessary to move it from the main discussion board to the little used life after brown board?
As the second person to post on this thread, in conjunction with Tie's banishment, my name is associated as the creator of the thread.
It's been my observation that this thread is where AJ does the lions share of her posting and I have often teased her about be the creator of the thread, where she is always quick to correct me.
This is why I feel bad for AJ, as her thread has been seemingly moved in a classic UPS management style, knee jerk reaction to something completely unrelated.

Honestly I'm surprised it didn't move sooner as quite often the posts have no connection to "UPS Discussions" and much more to whatever we pull out of our heads in "Life after Brown".

I check it first. Will do so regardless of where it is.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Honestly I'm surprised it didn't move sooner as quite often the posts have no connection to "UPS Discussions" and much more to whatever we pull out of our heads in "Life after Brown".

I'm not questioning the decision as much as I am the timing and motives.
This thread had become iconic for lack of a better word and was a source of information both meaningless and meaningful.
I'm hoping it doesn't lose traction in its new home.

Nimnim

The Nim
This thread had become iconic for lack of a better word and was a source of information both meaningless and meaningful.

I have questioned this action and have asked for a response. If I'm at liberty to say I will, or there may be a mod response. Time will tell.

I think this one thread is pretty safe.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I generally go through my checked Watch Threads and checked Watched Forums and then Mark Forums Read for the remainder.

I usually read this thread and since this thread was moved to Life After Brown, I had mark this thread as Watch.
You may need to do the same.

Nimnim

The Nim
I generally go through my checked Watch Threads and checked Watched Forums and then Mark Forums Read for the remainder.

I usually read this thread and since this thread was moved to Life After Brown, I had mark this thread as Watch.
You may need to do the same.

After replying to it once in the new location it should renew the watched thread bit. At least it did for me.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Several of us played on the league 705Red started...Bubble, Tony, 1989 and Tie.
Yeah, I suggested it when talking NFL smack.

I always check it out.
And Bubblehead is right, I post on this thread more than any other because I love what Cheryl created for US.

Meaningless is a safe place for us all.
And where else could we see the woodchucks?

twizzle

upload_2014-2-5_19-31-4.jpeg

Nimnim

The Nim

A little cleaning was being done, and in the process some threads were moved as well. Placeholders have been left in the old location to help people get to the new location.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Several of us played on the league 705Red started...Bubble, Tony, 1989 and Tie.
Yeah, I suggested it when talking NFL smack.

I always check it out.
And Bubblehead is right, I post on this thread more than any other because I love what Cheryl created for US.

Meaningless is a safe place for us all.

AJ, I suggest you hide your woodchucks for the next week. Since your varmits predicted six more weeks of this crappy winter, I have decided to uncase the .227 and take revenge against them.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I believe a groundhog and a woodchuck are the same
Your are correct!

I guess we can also call it Woodchuck day.. or From Wikipedia...The groundhog (Marmota monax), also known as a woodchuck, whistle-pig, or in some areas land-beaver

I kinda like whistle pig day myself:teethy: