Mitt Romney

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
ss-120920-weekly-03.ss_full.jpg

No worries. On Monday, Mitt is announcing he's really a Muslim.

brett636

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
As someone who is a pilot in training I can assure you the windows on some planes do open, and in fact the emergency procedures for cabin smoke requires one to do just that.
Jets at 35000'?

You don't have to apologize for every stupid thing Mitt says. Let him go, you're better off without him.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
As someone who is a pilot in training I can assure you the windows on some planes do open, and in fact the emergency procedures for cabin smoke requires one to do just that.

That doesn't apply to jet aircraft, the type to which Romney was referring. The only windows that open on a jet aircraft are the cockpit windows, and only as a means of escape. You're talking about Cessnas and Pipers, not a Boeing or Airbus. Big difference, and just more proof Romney is an idiot.

Buddybrown

Jets at 35000'? You don't have to apologize for every stupid thing Mitt says. Let him go, you're better off without him.
It was a joke and you libs are obviously not very good at determining that....Pundits punk'd by satirical claims Ryan dissed Romney Read more: Pundits punk'd by satirical claims Ryan dissed Romney | Fox News ------ In fact liberal pundit, Paul Krugman and the entire liberal media GOT PUNKED--- into believing this!!---Too bad that the liberal media is soooooo out there that they think Ryan is that stupid.....The "Stench" of liberalism got what it deserved today!!

UPS Lifer

That doesn't apply to jet aircraft, the type to which Romney was referring. The only windows that open on a jet aircraft are the cockpit windows, and only as a means of escape. You're talking about Cessnas and Pipers, not a Boeing or Airbus. Big difference, and just more proof Romney is an idiot.

I would think twice about calling him an idiot. People in glass houses should not throw stones...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I would think twice about calling him an idiot. People in glass houses should not throw stones...

Mitt gives out free stones daily to pummel his glass house. Jeez, admit it already. He is a horrible candidate, and every time he opens his mouth, something dumb comes out.

UPS Lifer

It was a joke and you libs are obviously not very good at determining that....Pundits punk'd by satirical claims Ryan dissed Romney Read more: Pundits punk'd by satirical claims Ryan dissed Romney | Fox News ------ In fact liberal pundit, Paul Krugman and the entire liberal media GOT PUNKED--- into believing this!!---Too bad that the liberal media is soooooo out there that they think Ryan is that stupid.....The "Stench" of liberalism got what it deserved today!!

The media will do everything possible to make you believe he meant it. If you bite, you become the real idiot. The good news is that people who buy this line are probably among those folks who are going to forget what day to go vote! ;)

OptimusPrime

I'm curious. When travelling does he strap his dog to the roof of the plane?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The media will do everything possible to make you believe he meant it. If you bite, you become the real idiot. The good news is that people who buy this line are probably among those folks who are going to forget what day to go vote! ;)
Last I heard, romney voters go on the 6th, Obama voters on the 7th.:peaceful: