Mitt Romney

moreluck

golden ticket member
You've convinced me. Must have been real tough for them.... especially mittens, after his two and a half year draft dodging vacation...errr... I mean "missionary work" in the south of France.
Now you have a problem with the 2 year missions that the Mormons go on (paid by their families). Take it up in a letter to Salt Lake City and the president of the LDS Church.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Now you have a problem with the 2 year missions that the Mormons go on (paid by their families). Take it up in a letter to Salt Lake City and the president of the LDS Church.
I don't. None whatsoever. His two 2-S deferments, his 4-D, and then two more 2-S's, a lot of rich people did that. The fact that he strongly supported the war does raise a question.

Maybe it would be different to some people if it was a Muslim mission instead of Mormon.
I'm guessing yes, it would. What do you think?
​No guns or bombs with the Mormon mission...
See the above about him avoiding the Vietnam war, of course he would avoid bombs. I used a 2-S to avoid the draft as well, not wanting to die in 'Nam. I vocally opposed the War at the time, he supported it. See the difference?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hubby had an educational deferment....he didn't come from a wealthy family. He didn't have relatives that were politicians. Hell, they didn't let you in with flat feet either.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ya Baba, Mittens was right. He knew the ACA would be a fail because he did the same thing to Massachusetts. He knew Russia would support Syria, because they were supporting Syria already. He knew the debt ceiling would be raised because that's what has been done over and over under both political parties. The real question is do you really think Romney would have been any better? I don't. The video tries to paint Romney as knowing all this would happen.... it's a self fulfilling prophecy filled with truths known long before Obama's term in office.

Let me direct you to someone who has been on top of all of this long before Willard decided to run for president. Someone who all republicans had a chance to vote for but chose to portray as some looney old man. Republicans keep losing because of the candidates they are choosing.
[video=youtube;anmlPvmd1Ew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anmlPvmd1Ew[/video]

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
db120526.gif

island1fox

So? How did that work out for him?

dido,

Much more Important : How is the Hopey Changey working out for ALL of US ???

Like Bush --Romney is in the past --like the bogey man under the bed --cannot hurt you ----Obama --the Present ---keep the pain coming --a few thousand will sign up for Odumbacare---while hard working middle class pay the freight and will be thrown under the bus --but at least the TAKERS will have FREE health coverage.:sad-little:

oldngray

nowhere special
Since Romney isn't President and never will be it just shows how desperately the left is grasping at straws attempting to deflect attention away from the disaster called Obama.