Mitt Romney

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The "CRAPPY" illness her father had?? WOW... do you consider yourself to have this "CRAPPY" illness as well?

Michelle Obama opens up about fears of MS - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Amazing.

Peace

TOS

As a matter of fact, I have the same crappy illness.
I am the proud owner of brain lesions and because it is my MS...I can use absolutely any adjective I damn well please to describe it.

And it is well know in the MS community that MO has not been an avocate for additional research.
Fellow MSer's, like myself, remember her speaking about MS at the DNC convention.
And as a person, with MS, I had hope that she would bring the gift of MS awareness.
And MS awareness week 2009 came and went without MO.
And 2010, 2011 and 2012.

Last edited:

texan

As a matter of fact, I have the same crappy illness.
I am the proud owner of brain lesions and because it is my MS...I can use absolutely any adjective I damn well please to describe it.

And it is well know in the MS community that MO has not been an avocate for additional research.
Fellow MSer's, like myself, remember her speaking about MS at the DNC convention.
And as a person, with MS, I had hope that she would bring the gift of MS awareness.
And MS awareness week 2009 came and went without MO.
And 2010, 2011 and 2012.
I have posted in the past on "Current Events" that I later regretted, that TOS has incited me to do after
reading some of the post from this poster. I usually do not attack, hate, or give it back to a poster.
TOS has helped me many times practice restraint. Sometimes it has not worked.

Do not think you are the only one. :sad-little:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Heard a broadcast the other day commenting about how now Mitt has to pump his own gas.
I hate to downplay it , but even as Gov. of Mass. he always pumped his own gas.
Talk about inflating a non news story .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
ROMNEY pumping his own gas near MORELUCKS area... looks like he's had a few too many!

Mitt-At-Gas-Pump.jpg

Is-this-Mitt-Romney-pumping-his-own-gas.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAHA

No entourage, No secret service, No fans, No free stuff, just a plain old washed up politician a few hundred million dollars broker.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The very minute Romney knew his campaign was a joke!

romney.jpg

Perhaps the exact minute when Mitt Romney realized that he had become a laughingstock. - Mitt Romney Jokes - Zimbio

av8torntn

I'm assuming you mean President Obama's cabinet, and not some guy with the surname of Hussein.

It would take just one if you eliminate the Mormon church and his own 'charitable' trust.

That's brilliant if we eliminate all of the Romney charitable deductions....

Talk about setting the bar low for your guys.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Then that would make him equal to all the known Democrats.
You know the crowd that throws around taxpayers money , but never their own.

av8torntn

See, when you eliminate the money he gives to himself, and the church he is required to give to, he gives NOTHING.

Yes, if you eliminate all the money he gives to charity he is then equal to any dimocrat in the administration. What a brilliant observation and a pathetically low standard for your guys.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The Other Side of a north facing horse..... and the legacy goes on....

HAHAH...this coming from the over confident Romney supporter who THOUGHT the election was in the bag.

Too bad your party had nothing to offer the electorate other than a flip flopping maroon whos only accomplishment was the destruction of the republican party itself.

You can make fun of me all you like, but it still doesnt make you an expert on national politics. Once again, you are wrong along with the others and you better hope your party finds a way to connect with "normal progressive" america or you will wither away with your too old, too white & too old political party.

You spoke in this years election with such vigor, with such passion only to be let down when you realized that EVERYTHING you heard from FOX, RUSH, HANNITY and the others was completely wrong. From all the PADDED POLLS from FOX and RASSMUSSEN, they led you astray from progressive america who came out in force to prevent the republicans from regaining power.

America has moved the dial to the center and away from right wing extremists like yourself.

Even today, GOP congressmen are moving away from party lines and breaking ranks and siding with the democrats in this fiscal crisis.

Thats the real meaning of this years victory for the democrats, a party that I am proud of, unlike you, who is stuck with a political party that doesnt know who they are anymore.

peace

TOS

over9five

Staff member
Thats the real meaning of this years victory for the democrats, a party that I am proud of, unlike you, who is stuck with a political party that doesnt know who they are anymore.

peace

TOS

Speaking of not knowing who someone is anymore, are you TOS or Midnight Rider or someone else tonight?

bbsam

Staff member
Romney who ?

Opps, sorry, that's not until Tuesday evening ! ;)

And yes, I'll bet on that, too ! (how about a whole month) ?
LOL. You don't have to like Klein to see this as prophetic on his part. Much like Monica, Linda, Paula, ridden hard and tossed aside.