Mitt Romney

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The whole point of his visit to Boston today was to justify the plane ride to Mass for a fund raiser , in the very rich town of Weston .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bain co. owns clear channel and Warner, no surprise Hannity rush ramsey and the other toolbags worship him, he owns 'em.
The whole point is........now Obama wants to USE Romney when he badmouthed him for months.........it just shows the pres. is a 'user'. It has nothing to do with Hannity, Rush or Trigger.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
halloween%20brains%20rush.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Nobody cares about Romney other than liberals. Most conservatives not liking him much was a big factor in his losing. He was never any kind of hero to most Republicans and his nomination was a big mistake. His only positive was he was better than Obama. Lesser of 2 evils.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I liked Romney's honesty. I like that he didn't stoop to Obama's character bashing level......even though he needed to in order to win. He didn't compromise his morals.
So, we got a liar who will throw anyone under the bus to save his own *****.

UPS Lifer

I liked Romney's honesty. I like that he didn't stoop to Obama's character bashing level......even though he needed to in order to win. He didn't compromise his morals.

Unfortunately -
Nice guys finish last… It cost America 4 more years of progressive liberalism design to make America a second rate nation.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Romney has morals?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yes, he pretty much did. Just a fact check for you ;)
She was raised in privelege......when they married, read on.....
The two children of privilege rented a $62-a-month basement apartment with glued-together carpet remnants covering the cement floor.
'They were not easy years,' she said. 'Mitt and I walked to class together, shared housekeeping, had a lot of pasta and tuna fish and learned hard lessons.'
The young family lived off the proceeds from the sale of American Motors shares – purchased with Mitt's birthday money by his father. Critics would scoff at this self-imposed austerity, but Ann Romney said the couple were determined to make their own way.
'The funny thing is that I never expected help,' she told the Globe. 'My father had become wealthy through hard work, as did Mitt's father, but I never expected our parents to take care of us.'
The couple's first son, Taggart, was born there in 1970.
After Mitt graduated from BYU in 1971, the couple moved to the wealthy Boston suburb of Belmont so he could attend Harvard. Ann took night classes through Harvard's Extension School and completed her BYU bachelor's degree, with a concentration in French, in 1975.
After Tagg, the babies came at fairly regular intervals: Matt in 1971, Josh four years later, Ben in 1978 and Craig in 1981.

In between Ben and Craig, Ann Romney lost a child several months into her pregnancy. It, too, was a boy, a source close to Mrs. Romney confirmed. The couple have never spoken publicly about their loss.
It might surprise many people to learn that Ann Romney entered politics long before her husband did.
In April 1977, she was elected to a one-year term representing Precinct 8 on the Belmont town meeting. Among the big issues, says fellow member Maryann Scali: Should the town build a high school?

Read more: 'She's my hero': A candid look at the Romneys, the 'most unusual couple in the world' and why Ann embracing her image as a stay-at-home-mom | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
She was raised in privelege......when they married, read on.....
The young family lived off the proceeds from the sale of American Motors shares – purchased with Mitt's birthday money by his father.
You've convinced me. Must have been real tough for them.... especially mittens, after his two and a half year draft dodging vacation...errr... I mean "missionary work" in the south of France.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Which service branch did Barry serve in?
Do you really not know the answer to that question.... why do you bring up Barrack? Maybe you are assuming that I voted for him? Just so you know next election, you have more than 2 "choices".

I'm not sure how old you are , so have you ever spent time waiting for your draft number to come up ?
Nope.... doesn't change the fact mittens spent his draft days on "mission" in the south of France, yet protested against anti-war protesters his freshman year at stanford. Maybe he was just confused as to why the anti-war protesters' dads couldn't just bankroll a draft dodging vacation for them too.

Also doesn't change the fact that for some reason Moreluck seems to think mittens and his wife haven't lived a life of privilige. Some people choose not to see the truth. It's one thing to say there's nothing wrong being born into wealth, it's another thing to pretend like he earned it.