Mitt Romney

moreluck

golden ticket member
So you are influenced by the Kards. Can't say I am surprised.
Hey, the 3 stooges taught me why fire engines are red.
I'm convinced that everyone, even the most ridiculous, has something to teach. Gypsie Rose Lee said, "You gotta have a gimmick".....so true and so smart!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I had this card in my collection.........

Fire engines are red because:
The are twelve inches in a ruler. Queen Elizabeth is a ruler. Queen Elizabeth is also a boat. Boats sail on the sea. The sea has fishes. Fishes have fins. The Finns fought the Russians. The Russians are red. And that's why fire engines are red, 'cause they're rushin' all over. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. (From a Three Stooges Trading Card, circa 1960)

texan

I had this card in my collection.........

Fire engines are red because:
The are twelve inches in a ruler. Queen Elizabeth is a ruler. Queen Elizabeth is also a boat. Boats sail on the sea. The sea has fishes. Fishes have fins. The Finns fought the Russians. The Russians are red. And that's why fire engines are red, 'cause they're rushin' all over. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. (From a Three Stooges Trading Card, circa 1960)

You still have some? They must be worth some money. Not being sacrastic.

140.jpg

texan

Gave up the kid stuff when I became a tweenager!!

If only I had saved all my stuff. 1st edition Batman comics, Sandy Kofax and Micky Mantle baseball cards,
old coin collections etc.

If only I had the wherewithal to save it all, it have been great to give it to my grandchildren.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The one who has multiple threads about the president where you mock everything from his race to his skin color? and a specific thread about the first lady where you mock her skin color, race, face, hair, clothes, diet, ASS and education?

But im the jerk because I comment about Ann Romneys MS?

Look, even in a photo finish, I think you have me covered.

AN ILL person should NEVER be in the White House in a position of power.

Peace

TOS

I have Multiple Sclerosis.

What part of me is ill?

Yes - you are a jerk because of your pigheaded view about MS.
(Yet, I do like you and I would consider hanging with you at HD 110th.)

An ILL PERSON should NEVER be in the White House in a position of POWER.
Watch the video of a very powerful woman present a powerful speech.
This woman was qualified to be President of the United States.
Watch it.
Listen to it.
I dare you.
Barbara Jordan speech at the DNC, 1992 - Part 1 - YouTube

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Did you see it?
Did you huh...did you?
A lesbian?
A black woman?
A wheelchair!!!

Barbara Jordan.
Rep. Barbara Jordan was the FIRST WOMAN and AFRICAN-AMERICAN WOMAN to deliver a keynote speech at the 1976 Democratic National Convention.
Jordan won election to the U.S. House of Representatives in 1972.

In 1973, Jordan was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.

Tell me again about Anne Romney.....not quailfied?

What part of me is ill?

P

pickup

The one who has multiple threads about the president where you mock everything from his race to his skin color? and a specific thread about the first lady where you mock her skin color, race, face, hair, clothes, diet, ASS and education?

But im the jerk because I comment about Ann Romneys MS?

Look, even in a photo finish, I think you have me covered.

AN ILL person should NEVER be in the White House in a position of power.

Peace

TOS

Since when is the position of "first lady" a position of power? A position of influence? Certainly! Power? No. The first lady can do as little and as much as she feels like doing. It is not an elective post.

By your logic the first kids' health status would be a deal breaker as well. And following that logic , Abraham Lincoln should have given up the presidency when his two sons were ill from typhoid fever.