Mitt Romney

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The respose being delayed is no excuse..........it still stinks.

I guess if Mooch falls down the steps and is relegated to a wheelchair......what? Do we take her out and shoot her. She surely can't be first lady anymore......that would make America look weak .................do you hear how stupid that all sounds ???

Steven Hawking must be a total pile of ---- in your mind!!!

Your missing the point.. (big shocker)

If a first lady is already in the white house and she becomes ill, like BETTY FORD and PAT NIXON, then we have to support them until they leave and enter rehab or the local bar, but NOBODY should want to enter the WHITE HOUSE with symptoms where they cant speak, think, walk and subject to a wheelchair.

What other "job" would accept this condition? No airline company would hire a pilot with these symptoms, No police force would hire them, no fire department, no hospital would hire a surgeon with these symptoms and many other companies would not either.

Even UPS wouldnt accept a condition where the person says "sometimes I cant speak, or think or walk"...

Why should the White House be any different?

The first lady should be healthy and presentable. She should have something to contribute to society at large without restrictions.

Way back in 2008, I believe you were "dogging" John Edwards for campaigning while his wife was ill and you were making similiar comments, but today you think its insane?

Ann Romney should concern herself with her health and her million dollars worth of horses she owns.

Peace

TOS

Just_another_day_at_work

Mitt Romney supporters I have a question: is Mitt related to John "Lackland" Plantagenet the former King of England like the other 42 US presidents? Just checking he has a chance to be (s)elected.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The position of the First Lady is not an elected one, carries no official duties, and receives no salary.
Nonetheless, first ladies have held a highly visible position in U.S. government.
[SUP][/SUP]The role of the First Lady has evolved over the centuries.
She is, first and foremost, the hostess of the White House.
[SUP][/SUP] She organizes and attends official ceremonies and functions of state either along with, or in place of, the president.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Lady_of_the_United_States

Makes no mention that she has to be in good health .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your missing the point.. (big shocker)

If a first lady is already in the white house and she becomes ill, like BETTY FORD and PAT NIXON, then we have to support them until they leave and enter rehab or the local bar, but NOBODY should want to enter the WHITE HOUSE with symptoms where they cant speak, think, walk and subject to a wheelchair.

What other "job" would accept this condition? No airline company would hire a pilot with these symptoms, No police force would hire them, no fire department, no hospital would hire a surgeon with these symptoms and many other companies would not either.

Even UPS wouldnt accept a condition where the person says "sometimes I cant speak, or think or walk"...

Why should the White House be any different?

The first lady should be healthy and presentable. She should have something to contribute to society at large without restrictions.

Way back in 2008, I believe you were "dogging" John Edwards for campaigning while his wife was ill and you were making similiar comments, but today you think its insane?

Ann Romney should concern herself with her health and her million dollars worth of horses she owns.

Peace

TOS

To answer your question .......What other job would accept this?
If she's in a job like any other job, how much does the first lady get paid??????

(The First Lady has long been expected to serve as a highly visible goodwill ambassador for the nation, but she does not get paid. )

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
To answer your question .......What other job would accept this?
If she's in a job like any other job, how much does the first lady get paid??????

(The First Lady has long been expected to serve as a highly visible goodwill ambassador for the nation, but she does not get paid. )

I consider that VACATION and at least shes walking out of the plane under her own power instead of being ROLLED off in a wheelchair.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Invited in? Huh?
As in ...."please come and help save our company!"

"Companies were headed south. Bankruptcy was in their future. They asked Bain to come in and save them. And they had an 80% success rate. And Romney was not there for the longest period of time that they've been around. Romney was there in the founding days, but he hasn't been there in years. He did good work when he was there. In fact, at the time of the specific assaults that Obama is waging against Bain Capital, Romney wasn't there! Obama can't even tell the truth about that, about this steel company."

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/05/25/obama_s_public_equity_failures

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
As in ...."please come and help save our company!"

"Companies were headed south. Bankruptcy was in their future. They asked Bain to come in and save them. And they had an 80% success rate. And Romney was not there for the longest period of time that they've been around. Romney was there in the founding days, but he hasn't been there in years. He did good work when he was there. In fact, at the time of the specific assaults that Obama is waging against Bain Capital, Romney wasn't there! Obama can't even tell the truth about that, about this steel company."

Obama's Public Equity Failures - The Rush Limbaugh Show

RUSH LIMBAUGH IS THE SOURCE?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

PEACE

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
TOS, why do you have this weird fixation that Ann Romney has to be in a wheelchair ?
Could it be some fantasy you have that may have started with klein & his hotdog carts ?
Please speak up for we are all here to help you, not pre-judge you.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS, why do you have this weird fixation that Ann Romney has to be in a wheelchair ?
Could it be some fantasy you have that may have started with klein & his hotdog carts ?
Please speak up for we are all here to help you, not pre-judge you.

My problem is simply that ANN ROMNEY herself states she is "sometimes" relagated to a wheelchair because of her "symptoms".

It is my opinion that an UNHEALTHY woman shouldnt be attempting to enter the White House as a representative of a nation. The first lady must be able to tour the country, interact with america physically and mentally, and at no time should we be in the position to witness a first lady drooling upon herself while in a wheelchair because her "condition" renders her useless.

These are her "descriptions" of her "conditions", not mine. I am simply restating her own words.

A sick woman should focus her engergies on her own life and not that of becoming the first lady to satisfy her husbands need to buy a political run at the White House.

Who is to say Ann Romneys condition isnt worse than she leads us on to believe? Who is to say that she isnt rendered completely useless during a term in the White House?

Its all about perception BABA. This country was mocked with the antics of two previous republican women ( and you could call it three if you throw in Laura Bush for marrying GW) Pat Nixon and Betty Ford were both drunks and drug addicted people.

Its my opinion that having a person with the symptoms Ann Romney describes would only lead to ugly jokes about her condition should she make it to the White House. NOBODY should be placed into that situation.

Just as Moreluck mocks Michelle Obama for every thing she does, says or wears, you can imagine the opposite of Moreluck doing the same to Ann Romney.

The first lady should be a healthy woman who has something to offer the country other than her expensive lifestyle.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
My problem is simply that ANN ROMNEY herself states she is "sometimes" relagated to a wheelchair because of her "symptoms".

It is my opinion that an UNHEALTHY woman shouldnt be attempting to enter the White House as a representative of a nation. The first lady must be able to tour the country, interact with america physically and mentally, and at no time should we be in the position to witness a first lady drooling upon herself while in a wheelchair because her "condition" renders her useless.

These are her "descriptions" of her "conditions", not mine. I am simply restating her own words.

A sick woman should focus her engergies on her own life and not that of becoming the first lady to satisfy her husbands need to buy a political run at the White House.

Who is to say Ann Romneys condition isnt worse than she leads us on to believe? Who is to say that she isnt rendered completely useless during a term in the White House?

Its all about perception BABA. This country was mocked with the antics of two previous republican women ( and you could call it three if you throw in Laura Bush for marrying GW) Pat Nixon and Betty Ford were both drunks and drug addicted people.

Its my opinion that having a person with the symptoms Ann Romney describes would only lead to ugly jokes about her condition should she make it to the White House. NOBODY should be placed into that situation.

Just as Moreluck mocks Michelle Obama for every thing she does, says or wears, you can imagine the opposite of Moreluck doing the same to Ann Romney.

The first lady should be a healthy woman who has something to offer the country other than her expensive lifestyle.

Peace

TOS

You can try explaining all you want, but your wheelchair wheel is stuck in a deep rut.....quit digging yourself deeper!!
Now you've just expanded your dislike of every unhealthy woman out there.

So what if Anne may be worse than she says.....she's not running for president

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You can try explaining all you want, but your wheelchair wheel is stuck in a deep rut.....quit digging yourself deeper!!
Now you've just expanded your dislike of every unhealthy woman out there. So what if Anne may be worse than she says.....she's not running for president

As shallow as TOS is (and I am still trying to imagine the opposite of moreluck) he does make a valid point.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The only 'reality" TV shows I watch are Ice Road Truckers and Storage Wars. I think Brandi is cute and that Jarrod doesn't treat her with respect.

I know this doesn't sound right but no one wants to see our First Lady in a wheelchair.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Now you've just expanded your dislike of every unhealthy woman out there.

So what if Anne may be worse than she says.....she's not running for president

If she is worse than she is leading the american public onto, then that speaks to her selfishness and desire for power. Its also speaks of character, both hers and MITTS.

POWER is what "they" seek, at any cost, even her own health.

And, I dont display my dislike for ALL unhealthy women, just the ones who want to make a spectacle out of themselves for selfish reasons. She is clearly not first lady material.

Peace

TOS

wkmac

I'm not much of a TV watcher so reality programs are not my thing but I have found a reality program that is peaking my interest. See what you think!

[video=youtube;4FRkycqNEv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4FRkycqNEv4#![/video]

:devil3:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm not much of a TV watcher so reality programs are not my thing but I have found a reality program that is peaking my interest. See what you think!

[video=youtube;4FRkycqNEv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4FRkycqNEv4#![/video]

:devil3:
The regular Sister Wives on TLC with Kody Brown and his 3 wives is better....................even better is Big Love.(or was)
All of them talk about practicing The Principle (living the Principle) and it not being accepted by the main stream Mormon Church.

I just bought season 4, 5 & 6 of Big Love and am on season 6 now. I find it totally interesting and always wonder why it doesn't go the other way....multiple husbands. They all say, "no thanks" and I agree with them.

Scientology is the one that's so weird and I often wonder how the Tom Cruises and Travoltas actally believe in that stuff. Of course it's my contention that Travolta's homosexuality was hidden all these years with the help of his church.....but the guy is out of contol with it now. Lea Remini, Kirstie Alley, Juliette Lewis, Lisa & Priscilla Presley and Greta Van Sustern....what a varied bunch!