moreluck

golden ticket member
I like this one.....

piecing_it_back_yellow_tshirt.jpg

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
More

An assignment for you.

Please post a picture of MR and BO in Blue Jeans.

(This is gonna make my day. )

And for extra double bonus points...post Bush and Kerry in jeans!!

(I am still laughing at BO in momma jeans.)

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
More

An assignment for you.

Please post a picture of MR and BO in Blue Jeans.

(This is gonna make my day. )

And for extra double bonus points...post Bush and Kerry in jeans!!

(I am still laughing at BO's in momma jeans.)

That may be, but Mitt walks in jeans like he just put on a new pair of Sears Toughskins.

bbsam

Staff member
Not a nerve AJ. I grew up in Toughskins and my sister and nieces got me a pair for my birthday. Just so happened that they are the perfect size for my youngest son. Not a nerve at all. Pleasant memories...once they were broken in that is.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Not a nerve AJ. I grew up in Toughskins and my sister and nieces got me a pair for my birthday. Just so happened that they are the perfect size for my youngest son. Not a nerve at all. Pleasant memories...once they were broken in that is.

Sounded like a nerve.

3890557977.jpg
3890557977.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Nah. Toughskins are an inside joke in our family (my brother in law also grew up in them). Fact is though, it's impossible not to walk like a robot in them for a couple washes.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I find it hilarious how the Romney campaign is putting both the Romneys in jeans and shirts with rolled up sleeves like they were blue collar workers. What a joke. How many blue collar workers own five homes, own million dollar horses, fly all over the world, have a net worth of 100s of millions, have trust funds for their kids worth 100s of millions of dollars, eat at 5 star restaurants and hang out the elites of the GOP?

Trying to "paint" the Romneys as regular people is the joke that is the GOP 2012 campaign.

297713560-10155216.jpg

romney-jeans.jpg

Romney is so for everything american he buys LEVIS 501's and brags about them even though they are made in MEXICO!

What happened to made in america?

Peace

TOS

island1fox

OK, but just curious, can you tell me the 5 executive orders that Romney sez he plans to implement on Day One if elected? Can you tell me the 5 bills he would introduce on Day One if elected?

wkmac,

Lets not get too serious here. Everyone knows the American Idol and Dancing with the stars American's would never know any thing serious about politics.

Lets elect our President by the jeans he wears or if we "like" him or what kind of hair does he have etc,etc,etc.

You would have more of a chance by asking who were the last top five winners of Idol and dancing , what songs they sang and who were their dance partners.

island1fox

wkmac,

And the answer : Five Executive orders day 1 are :
Obamacare
Red Tape
Domestic nrg
China sanctions
Empowerment --business and workers

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
OK, but just curious, can you tell me the 5 executive orders that Romney sez he plans to implement on Day One if elected? Can you tell me the 5 bills he would introduce on Day One if elected?

I could but why should I?

This place is not respectful of a serious discussion so I will discuss blue jeans.
This thread is full of hate and spite.
Words are powerful and for the first time, I allowed these hateful words slip inside my head and alter the person I am.

I am voting for Romney.
I am proud of it.

wkmac

I could but why should I?

This place is not respectful of a serious discussion so I will discuss blue jeans.
This thread is full of hate and spite.
Words are powerful and for the first time, I allowed these hateful words slip inside my head and alter the person I am.

I am voting for Romney.
I am proud of it.

I wonder if all those people that I linked too who overcame MS and did great things let a single idiot stop them or get them mentally down?

klein

Für Meno :)
China sanctions, what a nice wonderful idea to pull the wealth even more north to Canada.
We are already working on a free trade agreement with China.
Not jut for oil and energy exports, but as the middle class in China is contsantly rising, and people in China get wealthier than ever before, they want more than just rice on their dinner table, and in their restaurants.

So, wheat, barley, Canadian Beef/Pork, salmon, potatoes, just to name a few basic food items will be shipped there. Maybe even seal pelz ?

While Romney will take the US backwards, and in return you'll get to pay more for toys, clothing, furniture, and anything Walmart sells.
And the US farming industry has no growth in sight.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I wonder if all those people that I linked too who overcame MS and did great things let a single idiot stop them or get them mentally down?

You don't overcome MS.
You have MS and there is no cure.

I fight real hard for all people with MS.
I do it because I can.

Sometimes it gets really hard.
Sometimes it gets really lonely.

And yes, I do think all the great people with MS have had moments of depression.