Mitt Romney

klein

Für Meno :)
Sad thing is, I would rather vote for Hitler than Romney !

What are the differences ?

Hitler promoted the auto industrie, even gave government money to create the Beetle and Volkswagan group.
Romney would have never done the same, and the auto industry in Germany would almost be non existent.

Either would other major firms, like Bosch, BMW, Bayer, Siemens.
What is Germany doing right, being the 2nd largest exporter of manufactured goods, after China took over that title of being #one, 2 years ago ?
All Romney knows is how to crush unions, fire people and send jobs overseas, and give all the profits to the rich, while the rest of the country goes under.

Good luck if you vote him in, along with the crazy Tea-partiers.
On the brighter side, China and Europe should flourish again, because of lack of manufacturing in the US.
And China and Europe will buy our goods and raw materials and Canada will flourish, too.

over9five

Staff member

Hitler promoted the auto industrie, even gave government money to create the Beetle and Volkswagan group.
Romney would have never done the same, and the auto industry in Germany would almost be non existent.

What is Germany doing right, being the 2nd largest exporter of manufactured goods, after China took over that title of being #one, 2 years ago ?
All Romney knows is how to crush unions, fire people and send jobs overseas, and give all the profits to the rich, while the rest of the country goes under.

On the brighter side, China and Europe should flourish again, because of lack of manufacturing in the US.
And China and Europe will buy our goods and raw materials and Canada will flourish, too.
Those are the only differences you could come up with? Think hard, Klein.
Holocaust ring a bell?

upsgrunt

It's ironic that you would build up Hitler, support him, and agree with TOS and his views.
The hate theme runs rampant.

klein

Für Meno :)
It's ironic that you would build up Hitler, support him, and agree with TOS and his views.
The hate theme runs rampant.

Sounds like the same with you c9ner's who still support war criminals Bush & Cheney.
Cheney himself said he can't visit Canada (Worlds 4th most peaceful nation) - because it's too dangerous !

upsgrunt

You're all over the place.
I can't follow your logic.
God knows I've tried.

The USA doesn't need your opinion and I'm pretty sure we don't want it.
We rank number 1 in the world for not caring for what Canadians think about our politics.

UPS Lifer

My wife and I belong to a movie club (like a book club), the 8 of us decided to do a weekend get-away and discuss our movies after dinner in the hotel. We went to a secluded terrace and started discussing our opinions on the movies. Along came a couple who interrupted us and wanted to know what we were doing. We stopped and politely told them what was going on. They hung around to listen in and interject their unwanted opinion into our discussion group. We finally had to be blunt and tell them that the group was trying to have a discussion and we would appreciate it if they let us continue. We started to ignore them and they went away.

Every time I read a post from Klein I think of this couple!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
My wife and I belong to a movie club (like a book club), the 8 of us decided to do a weekend get-away and discuss our movies after dinner in the hotel. We went to a secluded terrace and started discussing our opinions on the movies. Along came a couple who interrupted us and wanted to know what we were doing. We stopped and politely told them what was going on. They hung around to listen in and interject their unwanted opinion into our discussion group. We finally had to be blunt and tell them that the group was trying to have a discussion and we would appreciate it if they let us continue. We started to ignore them and they went away.

It must be hard to hear something other than the programing you recieve daily, eh? Thats the trouble with the fox news, Orielly, Rush crowd. They are told to IGNORE anything they hear from any other source because its bad, its horrible, its untrue.... they throw out BUZZ words to control their listeners.

In order to have a good debate, you have to hear all sides, then consider them and make decisions. Instead, most of you just repeat what you hear.

Peace

TOS

bbsam

Staff member

BC is hardly a secluded terrace of a private hotel though. Seems nobody complains when DS has something to say about the US, but he is usually more supportive. Just words on a page.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You guys know Mitt is worth over 250$ million dollars. He definitely represents the average American. Sarcasm? Hire him.

Here in the US we put the $ in front of the numbers. Also, when you use the $, which means dollar sign, you don't have to also use the word dollars--it is redundant. 250$ million dollars is better expressed as $250M.

Show me a major politician who is not a millionaire or one who truly represents the average American.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

BC is hardly a secluded terrace of a private hotel though. Seems nobody complains when DS has something to say about the US, but he is usually more supportive. Just words on a page.

Lifer limited his rant to Klein but there are several other (im)posters who regularly interject their unwanted opinions in to our discussion group. In the thread about our upcoming contract negotiations, a member said that all he wants is a "fair" contract. I asked him to define "fair" and one of the imposters posted a picture of a country fair. In the thread about a brisk pace this same imposter posted a picture of a cup of brisk tea. In a thread last night a new member asked for contact information for the Chattanooga TN hub which prompted another imposter to post this: 867-5309--ask for Jenny.

Lifer's last sentence summed it up best---"We started to ignore them and they went away".

moreluck

golden ticket member
You guys know Mitt is worth over 250$ million dollars. He definitely represents the average American. Sarcasm? Hire him.
He gave away his inheritance and made his own money and shows an example of what anyone can do if they don't just sit like a lump waiting for the gov't checks to come in. I would think anyone would want a good example for their kids to emulate.
Or, you could have a doobie puffing, coke snorting example and have your kid introduced at a very young age to the concept of rehab. Can you say Lindsay?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Lifer limited his rant to Klein but there are several other (im)posters who regularly interject their unwanted opinions in to our discussion group. In the thread about our upcoming contract negotiations, a member said that all he wants is a "fair" contract. I asked him to define "fair" and one of the imposters posted a picture of a country fair. In the thread about a brisk pace this same imposter posted a picture of a cup of brisk tea. In a thread last night a new member asked for contact information for the Chattanooga TN hub which prompted another imposter to post this: 867-5309--ask for Jenny.

Lifer's last sentence summed it up best---"We started to ignore them and they went away".

Well Nancy, there you are telling the story again. So much for ignore! Ignore does not mean "keep bringing it up".
MYOB and leave me out of your stories....that would only be fair........

PS. we don't go away, we are imbedded in your brain....apparently.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
He gave away his inheritance and made his own money and shows an example of what anyone can do if they don't just sit like a lump waiting for the gov't checks to come in. I would think anyone would want a good example for their kids to emulate.
Or, you could have a doobie puffing, coke snorting example and have your kid introduced at a very young age to the concept of rehab. Can you say Lindsay?

Not exactly true. He donated money left to him when his father died. Before that his father paid for his education, facilitated his draft dodging during the Vietnam War, set him up in business and lent him $42,000 for his first home.

Williard was already wealthy when his father passed away, the truth of the matter is Willard used a dynasty trust to skip taxes and have the bulk of his inheritance passed on to his children.

romney+idolizing+money.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Not exactly true. He donated money left to him when his father died. Before that his father paid for his education, facilitated his draft dodging during the Vietnam War, set him up in business and lent him $42,000 for his first home.

Williard was already wealthy when his father passed away, the truth of the matter is Willard used a dynasty trust to skip taxes and have the bulk of his inheritance passed on to his children.

Shhhh, dont talk too loud, she still thinks he's a regular guy who takes a sack lunch to work with him everyday!

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Until I saw this picture , I thought you were writing about the Kenndey clan.
Joe, Sr made his money from bottle legging , bought elections for his sons , and when their mother died ,Teddy had her estate handled in Florida, even though she had not been in that state for 14 years prior to her death .

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, remind me about Obama's military service...................was he a gov. in control of national guard?

O's business experience ?
O,s governor experience?
O's payroll experience?
O's drug experience.....check!!