Mitt Romney

UPS Lifer

we all know that. listen to the lyrics by creedence clearwater. hey, but the ones with the means are pro-war. just as long its not them or their kids doing the fighting

This is really sad. There are a lot of military families out there who have means, are extremely wealthy and are willing to sacrifice their lives for people like us. But I guess that is what they are protecting.... your right of free speech to denigrate them. - So very sad...

My personal website dedicates 2 pages to all public and military personnel as well as fallen heroes, who risk their lives on a daily basis to protect you and me. My personal point of view is that a post like yours shows disrespect for the memory of our fallen heroes. We are all accountable for our words... I know I have had my fair share of blunders but your post is very cavalier just to disparage Romney.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This is really sad. There are a lot of military families out there who have means, are extremely wealthy and are willing to sacrifice their lives for people like us. But I guess that is what they are protecting.... your right of free speech to denigrate them. - So very sad...

My personal website dedicates 2 pages to all public and military personnel as well as fallen heroes, who risk their lives on a daily basis to protect you and me. My personal point of view is that a post like yours shows disrespect for the memory of our fallen heroes. We are all accountable for our words... I know I have had my fair share of blunders but your post is very cavalier just to disparage Romney.

I dont think his post was cavalier at all. During the IRAQI conflict, less than 5 politicians on the hill had children in the conflict, and less in the Afghanistan conflict, yet, the GOP continues to promote war.

RICH kids in this country get a pass, and moderate wealthy kids sometimes serve their country, but not often.

The fallen, are respected by all of us, including slick50. In fact, I am sure he would agree that THEY deserve the highest respect before we give respect to ROMNEYS boys who have millions stashed away in foriegn countries to avoid taxes so they too can be well off in the future.

"Believe in America" is ROMNEYS slogan, really? With millions stashed overseas and children who do not serve?

Please, let me be the first to call his family :censored2:BAGS.

peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hope and change.
(The Blaze) — The Australian foreign minister has privately warned Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney that foreign leaders see “America in decline.”

That’s according to Romney, who says he met with Foreign Minister Bob Carr in a San Francisco hotel Sunday evening shortly before a Republican fundraiser.
Romney says Carr suggested that America could improve that international perception “with one budget deal” that helps balance the budget.

A Romney spokesman says the foreign minister requested the private meeting.
The news likely comes as quite an embarrassment for supporters of President Obama. Not only has the president apparently managed an America “in decline,” but one of his campaign platforms was restoring America’s image to the rest of the world after eight years of George W. Bush.

In fact, on January 19th he said his administration had already accomplished the goal.

bbsam

Staff member
I think I remember Obama suggesting a budget deal last year as well...and I think I remember who killed it as well. And I think Carr and the rest of the world still know America is the strongest and most vital economy on the face of the earth no matter how hard Cantor and the Tea Party try to sink it.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

WOW.... another GUTTER WEASAL clip where they take what was said out of context...... go figure.

BRIAN WILLIAMS didnt ask him that question MORELUCK, he clearly QUOTES A ROMNEY CAMPAIGN OFFICIAL to ROMNEY and then ROMNEY jokingly said he heard Williams wasnt available.

What a crock, GUTTER WEASAL will feed its fans anything to keep them hooked, hopefully your not paying for this kind of journalism.

Peace

TOS

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Obama claims his words were taken out of context...Bull-----! It's a whole dang paragraph. He can't back pedal out of this one !!

These Hands - YouTube#!

Too bad Gilchrist Metals has taken around $1,000,000 in government no interest/low interest loans, and owes a portion of his company's income to government contracts.
Never mind the whole thing is a taken out of context fabrication.

Jon Stewart rips Romney, Fox on Obama 'misrepresentation' - latimes.com

From last night's Daily Show, Stewart said:

"This deliberate misstating and misrepresentation of Obama's position is now the centerpiece of Romney's entire campaign. Hanging your attack on a person's slight grammatical misstep is what people do in an argument when they’re completely [in trouble] and they know they have no argument."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Comments on the London Olympics........security expected 10,000....only 5000 show up. I say "disconcerting" is an excllent word choice by Romney!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable!

A lot is being said in the media about Mitt Romney not being "likable" or that he doesn't "relate well" to people. Frankly, we struggled to understand why. So after much research, we have come up with a Top Ten List to explain this "unlikablility."

Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:

Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura. Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.

2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.

3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)

4. Can't speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice" when necessary.

5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School . . . and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.

6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college. Too square for today's America?

7. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!

8. Has a family of five great sons .... and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's scorn.

9. Oh yes . . . he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.

And one more point . . . pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF . . . as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad. Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans.

My goodness, it's a strange

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Grover Norquist:

""All we have to do is replace Obama. ... We are not auditioning for fearless leader. We don't need a president to tell us in what direction to go. We know what direction to go. We want the Ryan budget. ... We just need a president to sign this stuff. We don't need someone to think it up or design it. The leadership now for the modern conservative movement for the next 20 years will be coming out of the House and the Senate."""

WTF??

Really, Romney is nothing more than a rubber stamp for congressional republicans??

Norquist: Romney Will Do As Told—David Frum - The Daily Beast

Peace

TOS

klein

Für Meno :)
More, you don't even know what he really stands for !

Gun controll is good for Mass., but not for the rest of the country.
Obamacare is good for Mass., but not for the rest of the country.

I always thought USA stands for UNITED States of America.
Not according to Romney politics !

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

...and you do? You are not even a registered voter, let alone a US citizen...

How do you know what is good for Massachusetts? What makes you think that what is good in Mass is not good in the rest of the country?

See above.

Again you have no idea what you are talking about.

Now, as far as the Romney interview goes, nothing he said was factually incorrect; however, if you are trying to gain the approval of a group of people you do not point out their shortcomings.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

...and you do? You are not even a registered voter, let alone a US citizen...

How do you know what is good for Massachusetts? What makes you think that what is good in Mass is not good in the rest of the country?

See above.

Again you have no idea what you are talking about.

Now, as far as the Romney interview goes, nothing he said was factually incorrect; however, if you are trying to gain the approval of a group of people you do not point out their shortcomings.

Why does he need to be a citizen to have an opinion????

Klein's opinion is the same as MILLIONS of americans in this country and abroad. MITT ROMNEY Is a weak FLIP FLOPPING Foot in mouth weather vane. Where ever the political wind is blowing, ROMNEY's opinion follows.

Despite his being on the record on everything from supporting abortion (like his mother), or banning GUNS and AMMO (like he did in Mass) or supporting the Bank Bailouts and the Obama Stimulus ( like he did when they happened), todays MITT ROMNEY is against all of these things.

He is WORSE than John Kerry who the right wing called a flip flopper.

In the ROMNEY interview, he said many things WRONG, and the worse brought about a slam from the UK Prime Minister. This ALONE shows what a doof he is. MITT is in NO POSITION to criticize the LONDON Olympics.'

Without the goverment help, ROMNEY would have failed running the Salt Lake City Games.

Klein simply states the obvious as do many millions of americans Dave, and his opinion shouldnt be disregarded just because he is in canada.

Romney is a horrible candidate, but the GOP knows this. He has to be sacrificed this year in order to prevent him from running in 2016.

I for one, congratulate MITT ROMNEY for opening his mouth where ever he goes. He is turning into Sarah Palin.

Peace

TOS