Mitt Romney

moreluck

golden ticket member
I really don't care that much.
Bush Jr made a fool of himself world-wide and you still voted him in for a second term.
Why should it be any different now if Romney gets elected and is hated all over the planet ?

Hope he continues speaking in Israel and Poland, because everytime he does it's plain stupidity.
I get the same feeling when you post!

klein

Für Meno :)
Yeah, I guess you have to be a Mensa candidate to get fired for drinking on the job.

I'm so freaking busy that I need to turn down jobs !
And just wait until Aug. 10 & 11th - I'll need to serve over 10.000 people. Should walk away with atleast $30.000 cash for 2 days work !

Sorry Nicole,

I worked all day and just received your e-mail.
I can not make it, due to Capital Ex job lasting thru Sunday.

But thanks for the offer,

John

Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 11:50:13 AM

Hi Klein,

Just wanted to touch base with you about this weekend, I have a store in the west end available for today and tomorrow if you are interested. Please get back to me and let me know J

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm so freaking busy that I need to turn down jobs !
And just wait until Aug. 10 & 11th - I'll need to serve over 10.000 people. Should walk away with at least $30.000 cash for 2 days work !

WOW, I didn't things were that tough up north !
For two days of work you plan on clearing $30.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So you lie....like Obama does!!

I'd rather hear the truth......

Piers Morgan said that Brits were griping for 2 weeks about not being ready........When Mitt said something, it just gave them all someone to blame.

Are you like the last person on earth still defending MITT's comments in the UK?

The WORLD is laughing at him, so either you are living out of this world, or you are just too brainwashed to know the difference.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Are you like the last person on earth still defending MITT's comments in the UK?

The WORLD is laughing at him, so either you are living out of this world, or you are just too brainwashed to know the difference.

Peace

TOS
I've heard plenty of people saying all he did was answer what he was asked........................Brits over react!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
At one point during the Utah Olympics a traffic jam resulted , Mitt didn't wait , he showed up and started directing the traffic flow himself.
That hand's on approach is his way .

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Peace

TOS

Mitt doesn't need tbe defended.

Security sucked.

Americans have targets on their backs.

bbsam

Staff member
Mitt doesn't need tbe defended.

Security sucked.

Americans have targets on their backs.
It's not that we have targets on our backs, it's that we have people like Romney putting our feet in our mouth. What's next? Land in China and report to the world that China mistreats it's workers? Land in Pakistan and let them know that Iraq and announce that they will never be at peace until the Sunnis and Shi'ites fight it out to the death? There are alot of truths in the world that don't need to be splashed across the front page when a president goes overseas.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's not that we have targets on our backs, it's that we have people like Romney putting our feet in our mouth. What's next? Land in China and report to the world that China mistreats it's workers? Land in Pakistan and let them know that Iraq and announce that they will never be at peace until the Sunnis and Shi'ites fight it out to the death? There are alot of truths in the world that don't need to be splashed across the front page when a president goes overseas.
President Obama hasn't even been to Israel since becoming pres. But the peace in Martha's Vinyard has been maintained, thank Allah!! He's a wuss!!

bbsam

Staff member
President Obama hasn't even been to Israel since becoming pres. But the peace in Martha's Vinyard has been maintained, thank Allah!! He's a wuss!!
See how much the presence of American presidents in the area really means nothing? So why show up and say something stupid?

moreluck

golden ticket member
See how much the presence of American presidents in the area really means nothing? So why show up and say something stupid?
Barack Hussein didn't go because he hates Israel as evidenced how he treats them and fawns over Palestinians. He is NOT a friend of Israel.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Peace

TOS
[h=2][/h] Several high-profile venues, including Wimbledon (left), the gymnastics arena in North Greenwich (centre) and the Aquatics Centre in the Olympic Park (right) and, had rows of empty seats on the first day of the Games despite having meant to be sold out. Locog said they would be investigating why the seats were unfilled, while Lord Coe has reportedly promised to name and shame sponsors who did not find takers for the venues. More tickets were put on sale last night - but the website crashed.
oops, me thinks the world is laughing not at Mitt , but at this disgrace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Several high-profile venues, including Wimbledon (left), the gymnastics arena in North Greenwich (centre) and the Aquatics Centre in the Olympic Park (right) and, had rows of empty seats on the first day of the Games despite having meant to be sold out. Locog said they would be investigating why the seats were unfilled, while Lord Coe has reportedly promised to name and shame sponsors who did not find takers for the venues. More tickets were put on sale last night - but the website crashed.
oops, me thinks the world is laughing not at Mitt , but at this disgrace.

We dont know, and there is no way of verifying when these photos were taken. Nice try though.

Peace

TOS

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Barack Hussein didn't go because he hates Israel as evidenced how he treats them and fawns over Palestinians. He is NOT a friend of Israel.
FACT CHECK: Pres. Obama INCREASED Military Aid to Israel in FY2013 Budget

“The National Jewish Democratic Council applauds this increased, largest-ever military assistance requested for Israel under President Barack Obama—made all the more significant against the backdrop of a difficult budgetary climate. This is yet another example of how President Obama continues to stand with Israel, time and time again.
“We are truly through the looking glass here; only those with the most partisan, facts-be-damned agenda would view the largest military assistance package for any foreign country in history at a difficult budgetary time as anything but a powerful way of supporting our closest ally, Israel.
Obama's Policies Toward Israel

Obama's opponents cannot accuse him of cutting U.S. foreign aid to Israel. American foreign aid disbursements to Israel have increased every year under Obama's term. Obama has lived up to U.S. foreign aid agreements it made to Israel under a Memorandum of Understanding that George W. Bush signed four days before he handed the presidency to Obama in 2009. Had Obama been anti-Israel in any way, he could have used the economic crunch to whittle away at aid to Israel despite the Memorandum.

I sure wish he hated me the way he hates Israel...