Mitt Romney

bbsam

Staff member
Barack Hussein didn't go because he hates Israel as evidenced how he treats them and fawns over Palestinians. He is NOT a friend of Israel.

So Obama increases aid to Israel...oh, I see. That's right. You guys on the right want all foreign aid to end. Now I see why you hate Obama! It's because you hate Israel too!

moreluck

golden ticket member
You aren't used to being lied to? That's either willfully naive or just plain stupid. As to soothed, not at all.

Some people have hundreds of friends.....maybe because the friends tell them what they want to hear.

I have a few friends (by choice), but I've had some for over 50 years. I like people who don't patronize and I like it when they tell it like it is.

I always use the same line with people......"I'm really not a joiner and suck at committment". I was able to avoid a lot of clubs, gatherings and committees that way.
People are usually too quick to join and then regret it and makes their life miserable. I do it MY WAY !!!

UPS Lifer

It's not that we have targets on our backs, it's that we have people like Romney putting our feet in our mouth. What's next? Land in China and report to the world that China mistreats it's workers? Land in Pakistan and let them know that Iraq and announce that they will never be at peace until the Sunnis and Shi'ites fight it out to the death? There are alot of truths in the world that don't need to be splashed across the front page when a president goes overseas.

Mitt told it like it is. His mistake is not realizing that the British press is more liberal than the American press. Even NBC who did the interview did not do anything with the story until the Brits went crazy.

Just like the Brits, you are trying to make a story where there is none.

UPS Lifer

He may as well have gone to a local pub, ordered a pint, took a sip and exclaimed "This beer sucks---why is it warm?"

If BO did that no one would notice. He gave the Queen an iPod with all his speeches on it! He sent back the bust of Winston Churchill and the Brits did not make a flap over that! If I remember, he even committed a couple of protocol blunders with the Queen and the Brits did not say a thing.

If you are conservative, you start out with two strikes against you! It is as simple as that. BUT, Romney and his campaign staff should have realized that.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If BO did that no one would notice. He gave the Queen an iPod with all his speeches on it! He sent back the bust of Winston Churchill and the Brits did not make a flap over that! If I remember, he even committed a couple of protocol blunders with the Queen and the Brits did not say a thing.

If you are conservative, you start out with two strikes against you! It is as simple as that. BUT, Romney and his campaign staff should have realized that.
Oh, and Mooch put her hand on the queen....that's a no-no !!

bbsam

Staff member
Mitt told it like it is. His mistake is not realizing that the British press is more liberal than the American press. Even NBC who did the interview did not do anything with the story until the Brits went crazy.

Just like the Brits, you are trying to make a story where there is none.
I would be more impressed with Romney if he stood up in this country and told the truth about any number of problems this country and how to fix them.

UPS Lifer

I would be more impressed with Romney if he stood up in this country and told the truth about any number of problems this country and how to fix them.

Really? 95% to 96% of the folks have already made up their minds about BO and Romney.

Most Dems want as much info about Romney and his tax returns and how he would fix problems so that it can be used against him in negative ad campaigns. At least be honest about that.

bbsam

Staff member
Really? 95% to 96% of the folks have already made up their minds about BO and Romney.

Most Dems want as much info about Romney and his tax returns and how he would fix problems so that it can be used against him in negative ad campaigns. At least be honest about that.

Really? You wouldn't want to hear those things rather than what he thinks about the Olympics in London? It's not like he hasn't been asked the questions, but those answers aren't nearly as forthcoming.