Mitt Romney

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
How about when people say Romney's a rich guy and doesn't pay the same tax rate as Joe FactoryWorker. That statement is about dividend income.

You are wrong about Obama....if he was a white Republican, I would still be saying, "What does that dumb friend*^$ think he's doing?" I find myself saying that most days here.

I think you lie. You never complained about Bush 43, in fact praised him. Obama has continued on the same course, except cut spending, created more jobs, and shrunk the size of the government. Obama is like Bush's intelligent alter-ego, only Black. That's not your problem with him, is it?

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can check with long time members here.....I don't lie. Just because you don't agree with what I say doesn't make it a lie.

If you think I lie, then by all means , put me on ignore.

UPS Lifer

I think you lie. You never complained about Bush 43, in fact praised him. Obama has continued on the same course, except cut spending, created more jobs, and shrunk the size of the government. Obama is like Bush's intelligent alter-ego, only Black. That's not your problem with him, is it?

Here we go again .... Another racist comment from a Obama supporter. Don't you guys see how ridiculous your posts sound? The arrogance and ignorance is so amazing. You just can't understand how someone can not see how great Barry is. So if you don't agree with us pro BO supporters, you must be a racist. That is what it sound like...

All BO has done has pointed the finger at Bush for 3.5 years! And you have to audacity to say that BO has continued on the same course as Bush except cut spending? HAHAHA!

If he did all this great stuff you say - Why is the unemployment rate over 8% for 43 months? After all he is Bush's intelligent alter-ego!:rofl:

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
John Kerry paid a lower tax rate in 2004 than Romney does now, but guess what? Nobody cared. (from a blog)

Reducing your tax burden is what intelligent people do.
Another lie. You are on a roll. John Kerry paid a 22.9% tax rate. His wife paid the smaller rate. Income from tax free bonds(investing in your community) has that effect on your taxes. Don't forget that Theresa Heinz Kerry was a registered Republican until that year.

Both Kerry and Heinz come from very wealthy families. Kerry's family (Forbes) made their money from trade with China in the early 1800's, railroads, and making a huge investment with a guy named Alexander Graham Bell, which paid off nicely.

Twisting facts seems to be your modus operandi.

klein

Für Meno :)
I liked and got my morning laugh when Obama was speaking about Romney.
Romney is like Robin Hood, but reverse.
He's Romney Hood ! LOL ;)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Another lie. You are on a roll. John Kerry paid a 22.9% tax rate. His wife paid the smaller rate. Income from tax free bonds(investing in your community) has that effect on your taxes. Don't forget that Theresa Heinz Kerry was a registered Republican until that year.

Both Kerry and Heinz come from very wealthy families. Kerry's family (Forbes) made their money from trade with China in the early 1800's, railroads, and making a huge investment with a guy named Alexander Graham Bell, which paid off nicely.

Twisting facts seems to be your modus operandi.

One side of Kerry's family is rich , not he.
At one point of his career he was living in his car , does that sound like he had money ?
He made all of his money by marrying it , twice .
The boat is owned by a Pittsburgh, Pa.-based limited liability company, Great Point LLC, and that "Pittsburgh is home to Kerry's ketchup heiress wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry." And indeed, a 2004 New York Times article on the partial release of Teresa Heinz Kerry's tax return in connection with Senator Kerry's presidential campaign reported, "The Kerrys file separate tax returns, a common arrangement when one spouse is wealthy, but a spokesman for the Kerry campaign said it was in Pennsylvania." Explaining Kerry's Yacht-Tax Dodge :: The Future of Capitalism

klein

Für Meno :)
Romney Hood ! ;)

6927010901_510a4f45e2_z.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Obama SuperPac Releases One of the Most Ugly, Misleading Ads in Campaign History[/h]Priorities USA released a new ad that will surely rank among the ugliest and most dishonest in the history of political campaigns. Titled "Understands" the ad features Joe Soptic describing how Mitt Romney is responsible for his wife's death from lung cancer .
"
When Mitt Romney and Bain closed the plant, I lost my healthcare, and my family lost their healthcare. And a short time after that my wife became ill.

I don’t know how long she was sick and I think maybe she didn’t say anything because she knew that we couldn’t afford the insurance, and then one day she became ill and I took her up to the Jackson County Hospital and admitted her for pneumonia and that’s when they found the cancer and by then it was stage four. It was, there was nothing they could do for her.

And she passed away in 22 days.

I do not think Mitt Romney realizes what he’s done to anyone, and furthermore I do not think Mitt Romney is concerned. "

CNN reviewed the ad this afternoon and found it is “not accurate.” Turns out Soptic’s wife still had her own insurance after he lost his job. She stopped working as a result of an accident:
In 2001, Joe Soptic loses his job when Bain closes the plant. His wife still has insurance, though, through her employer, Saver’s thrift store. A year later, Romney formerly leaves Bain. And it's that year, 2002, or perhaps 2003, Soptic tells CNN, that his wife leaves her job because of an injury. That's when she became uninsured without fallback insurance from her husband. A few years later, in 2006, she goes to the hospital is diagnosed with cancer and dies just days later.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I looked up your regular polling choice (RealClear)and under the state polls for N. Carolina, I found 8 polls and Romney is ahead in 7 of them. Of course, you find the one that shows Obama ahead slightly. People need the whole picture. Obama won't win in N.C. N.C. didn't even vote John Edwards and he was from there.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I looked up your regular polling choice (RealClear)and under the state polls for N. Carolina, I found 8 polls and Romney is ahead in 7 of them. Of course, you find the one that shows Obama ahead slightly. People need the whole picture. Obama won't win in N.C. N.C. didn't even vote John Edwards and he was from there.

What does it tell you, when your beloved FOX SPEWS throws out every piece of garbage against OBAMA by the minute day after day, and yet, the polls still look like this effective today??

All the horror that is FOX SPEWS broadcasting isnt moving the dial towards Romney one bit.

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Is Obama responsible for the death of Tonya Reaves?[/h]
If the president’s supporters believe that having a loose connection to the circumstances surrounding the death of a woman makes a person responsible for that woman’s death, is it safe to say that President Obama bears responsibility for the death of Tonya Reaves?
Reaves died last month from a botched abortion at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Chicago. She lay bleeding for five and a half hours before employees of the taxpayer-subsidized abortion provider finally transferred her to a local hospital, where she later passed away. While Reaves lay dying, Planned Parenthood employees intentionally disregarded an emergency dispatcher’s instructions given earlier that same day to call 911 in case of an emergency.
President Obama is a staunch supporter of Planned Parenthood and thinks it should be funded by taxpayers.

Read more: Is Obama responsible for the death of Tonya Reaves? | The Daily Caller