Mitt Romney

Just_another_day_at_work

I rather blame the central planner, than a president for that.
Ben_Bernanke.jpg
Ben_Bernanke.jpg

UPS Lifer

I don't think a net 4,000 job increase would indicate a strong positive trend. Per Factcheck.org, he still ranked 47th for the overall length of his term, but was improving. Bottom line: A failed governor.

Thanks for making the point! You denigrate a governor from taking a state ranked 51 (with DC in the mix) to 30th at the end of his term as a failure.

We have a president that added 6 trillion to the national debt created a net of 300,000 jobs (low paying) in almost 4 years. did nothing as gas rose from $1.83/gal to $3.74/gal.

He gives himself an "incomplete" as a grade for performance. No UPS manager could do that without getting demoted. I know that I would get my rear end kicked if I brought a report card home with an incomplete on it!

The president is a failure when it comes to the economy. .....and he wants 4 more years to spend more and tax the rich and small businesses right out of this country.

Most Americans including Democrats (maybe not liberals - they like their kool-aid!) are disappointed to say the least with his performance. Election night will show this when the closet Democrats come out in strength to vote for Romney.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Mann Coulter will be mad you left it out.

NOT REALLY, she has been correct on several things in this election cycle. She was the first Republican to say the supreme court would NOT overturn the healthcare law, second, she said ROMNEY (not her favorite) would buy the election and become the nominee, and lastly she said ROMNEY will NOT WIN the election.

I gave her credit for her insight and left her off the list.

peace

TOS

menotyou

bella amicizia
Thanks for making the point! You denigrate a governor from taking a state ranked 51 (with DC in the mix) to 30th at the end of his term as a failure.

We have a president that added 6 trillion to the national debt created a net of 300,000 jobs (low paying) in almost 4 years. did nothing as gas rose from $1.83/gal to $3.74/gal.

He gives himself an "incomplete" as a grade for performance. No UPS manager could do that without getting demoted. I know that I would get my rear end kicked if I brought a report card home with an incomplete on it!

The president is a failure when it comes to the economy. .....and he wants 4 more years to spend more and tax the rich and small businesses right out of this country.

Most Americans including Democrats (maybe not liberals - they like their kool-aid!) are disappointed to say the least with his performance. Election night will show this when the closet Democrats come out in strength to vote for Romney.
Hell, he encouraged it to go up! Jerk! Iraq should be a parking lot for oil tankers loading up on free oil.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Mitt Romney Scores Big with Blue Collar Backbone in Ohio - Technorati Politics
Coal miners like Romney better. This is Obamas democratic base. I saw the signs, while traveling.
145.jpg
145.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Please explain the "war on coal". It would appear as though they are trying to politicize a plant closing. Did the plant shutdown because of safety violations, a downturn in the demand for that type of coal, or for other reasons than Obama promoting alternative sources of energy? There is no Obama war on coal, and having a President looking forward to different sources of energy does not mean he is actively attempting to eliminate coal as a power source. China continues to buy even more American coal, so that market is booming.

Watch for O'Reilly to declare a "War on Coal" because his "War on Christmas" hasn't gone so well.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Please explain the "war on coal". It would appear as though they are trying to politicize a plant closing. Did the plant shutdown because of safety violations, a downturn in the demand for that type of coal, or for other reasons than Obama promoting alternative sources of energy? There is no Obama war on coal, and having a President looking forward to different sources of energy does not mean he is actively attempting to eliminate coal as a power source. China continues to buy even more American coal, so that market is booming.

Watch for O'Reilly to declare a "War on Coal" because his "War on Christmas" hasn't gone so well.

OBAMA: What I've said is that we would put a cap-and-trade system in place that is more -- that is as aggressive if not more aggressive than anybody else's out there, so if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can, it's just that it will bankrupt them because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted.
RUSH: He's gonna bankrupt 'em, he's got a cap-and-trade program, Algore, this is to save the planet. He's going to bankrupt 'em, by definition, they will bankrupt. But that's not, by itself, the single most damaging aspect of what he said. This is.

OBAMA: When I was asked earlier about the issue of coal, uh, you know, under my plan of a cap-and-trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.

RUSH: So folks, he wants to bankrupt the coal industry. Now, I've never seen a presidential candidate actually admit that he wants to destroy elements of the US economy. He did, he said it, and now he wants skyrocketing gas prices. You remember when gasoline spiked up to four bucks? The only thing Obama said about it, "The only thing that bothers me is how quickly we got it up there." But he didn't do one damn thing to lower gasoline prices. He didn't care that they were that high.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OBAMA: What I've said is that we would put a cap-and-trade system in place that is more -- that is as aggressive if not more aggressive than anybody else's out there, so if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can, it's just that it will bankrupt them because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted.
RUSH: He's gonna bankrupt 'em, he's got a cap-and-trade program, Algore, this is to save the planet. He's going to bankrupt 'em, by definition, they will bankrupt. But that's not, by itself, the single most damaging aspect of what he said. This is.

OBAMA: When I was asked earlier about the issue of coal, uh, you know, under my plan of a cap-and-trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.

RUSH: So folks, he wants to bankrupt the coal industry. Now, I've never seen a presidential candidate actually admit that he wants to destroy elements of the US economy. He did, he said it, and now he wants skyrocketing gas prices. You remember when gasoline spiked up to four bucks? The only thing Obama said about it, "The only thing that bothers me is how quickly we got it up there." But he didn't do one damn thing to lower gasoline prices. He didn't care that they were that high.

Wow,, at the bottom of the barrel for quotes??

Rush Limbaugh??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wow,, at the bottom of the barrel for quotes??

Rush Limbaugh??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Peace

TOS
You always attack the source....maybe you should check out Tooner's post on the matter under a new thread named....."Obama and his war on coal.....Tooner posted several non-Rush things. Go check it out and slam all the different sources!! It's funny to watch!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
You always attack the source....maybe you should check out Tooner's post on the matter under a new thread named....."Obama and his war on coal.....Tooner posted several non-Rush things. Go check it out and slam all the different sources!! It's funny to watch!

Maybe TOS will entertain us some more by arguing with himself...:sissyfight::crazy2:

wkmac

According to Reuters, Romney now saying he will keep part of the Obama Healthcare Law.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, who has called for scrapping President Barack Obama's 2010 U.S. healthcare law, said in remarks aired on Sunday that he likes key parts of "Obamacare" despite his party's loathing of it and wants to retain them.

Romney, who faces Obama in the November 6 election, has vowed throughout the campaign to repeal and replace the Obama healthcare law. But asked about the Obama healthcare law on NBC's "Meet the Press" program, Romney said, "Well, I'm not getting rid of all of healthcare reform."