Mitt Romney

av8torntn

Here's one for you. George (Romney) was apparently born in Mexico, where his father (Miles) fled to avoid persecution and/or prosecution for polygamy. I thought you had to be born in the USA to run for President, and George was running in 1968. And, sorry, but Hawaii is part of the US.

You're a birther?

av8torntn

Which is why Goerge's money skipped a generation. Of course, we'll never know for sure unless Willard releases his taxes, like his father did. "One year could be a fluke, perhaps done for show, and what mattered in personal finance was how a man conducted himself over the long haul.”...now who said that?

Here you go again. Romney tax returns. Here.

Now where are the Obama college transcripts?

BrownArmy

Seriously?

You're rebuttal to Romney detractors is to...post a link to the Romney website?

This adds little to the conversation.

I actually don't care what's in Romney's taxes (he's obviously taken full advantage of strictly legal loopholes and/or legal-yet-immoral-tax-shelters).

I like the part when Mitt and Ann felt the pain of real life while in college, and had to sell some of their stocks JUST TO SURVIVE.

Lulz.

av8torntn

Seriously?

You're rebuttal to Romney detractors is to...post a link to the Romney website?

This adds little to the conversation.

I actually don't care what's in Romney's taxes (he's obviously taken full advantage of strictly legal loopholes and/or legal-yet-immoral-tax-shelters).

I like the part when Mitt and Ann felt the pain of real life while in college, and had to sell some of their stocks JUST TO SURVIVE.

Lulz.

You claimed you wanted his tax returns. Well there they are, of course we all know that what you really want is to distract from the flawed Obama record.

BrownArmy

You claimed you wanted his tax returns. Well there they are, of course we all know that what you really want is to distract from the flawed Obama record.

In fact I have never asked for his tax returns...like I said, I'm fairly certain what's in them, and actually I don't care.

As far as the flawed Obama record, I agree. Not trying to distract from it.

I've already posted that the American public got oversold on Obama's qualifications...so, obviously, he underperformed.

I think he's a great guy, I think he's a great campaigner. I'm not sure if he has the 'je ne sais quoi' to be a successful President.

Sht, everyone loved Reagan, and his previous claim to fame before Gov. of CA was starring in movies with a monkey.

I'm about sure that Romney has similar qualifications.

av8torntn

In fact I have never asked for his tax returns...like I said, I'm fairly certain what's in them, and actually I don't care.

I've already posted that the American public got oversold on Obama's qualifications...so, obviously, he underperformed.

I think he's a great guy, I think he's a great campaigner. I'm not sure if he has the 'je ne sais quoi' to be a successful President.

Sht, everyone loved Reagan, and his previous claim to fame before Gov. of CA was starring in movies with a monkey.

My reply was in context to the constant request from roadrunner for tax returns and it was in that context that I made the reply to you. My apologies.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Sht, everyone loved Reagan, and his previous claim to fame before Gov. of CA was starring in movies with a monkey. He was also the president of the SAG twice 1947-1952 and 1959-1960.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

Now where are the Obama college transcripts?

The 2010 returns are not complete, and as his father said, "One year could be a fluke, perhaps done for show, and what mattered in personal finance was how a man conducted himself over the long haul.”

Since when are college transcripts required?

moreluck

golden ticket member
The 2010 returns are not complete, and as his father said, "One year could be a fluke, perhaps done for show, and what mattered in personal finance was how a man conducted himself over the long haul.”

Since when are college transcripts required?

Whre does it say that tax returns are required?????

Question: What are the Requirements to Become President?

Answer: The Constitution lists three requirements for any individual wishing to become president of the United States. A president must:

1. be a native-born U.S. citizens. Someone may be born abroad, but only if both parents were citizens of the United States. The only exception to this was for those around at the time the Constitution was adopted. Their requirement was that they had to be a citizen when the Constitution was adopted.
  2. be at least 35 years of age. The youngest president elected was 43 years old. However, there was one president who was even younger. Do you know who he was?
  3. have lived in the United States for at least 14 years to be president. This does not have to be consecutive or even the 14 years leading up to becoming president.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think at this point in the election, Romney supporters are starting to feel their chances slipping away quickly.
Oh, especially with the botched handling of our embassy and the killing of Americans.......Gee, Obama almost missed a campaign stop. Thank God we have a leader who puts our safety second!!

UPS Lifer

I think at this point in the election, Romney supporters are starting to feel their chances slipping away quickly.

Romney supporters DO NOT feel that chances are slipping away. You will see a lot of closet Democrats (fair minded centrists) who will vote for Romney also. Wait and see. !!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Romney supporters DO NOT feel that chances are slipping away. You will see a lot of closet Democrats (fair minded centrists) who will vote for Romney also. Wait and see. !!

Romney proved what an absolute idiot he is with his moronic response to the Middle East attacks. Even Republicans who normally say nothing about Romney's gaffes were incredulous that he stuck his foot in his mouth...again. Here's a newsflash for you on the Right. Captain Magic Underpants is a candidate, not an actual political leader. Therefore, he needs to keep his mouth shut about sensitive foreign policy issues about which he knows very little. He has no connections with government agancies who actually know what happened.

Romney tried to capitalize on the tragic attack in Libya and it's made him more of a buffoon than he was already. If anything, "fair-minded centrists" will be running away from Romney like he's got rabies. God, what a freaking idiot you have for a candidate. I'm sorry for you.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's important that Romney presents his side....that's the difference between the 2candidates Romney would be much stronger than the weak Obama,

Yeah justice will be done......is their payment going to blow up in their face when they open it? No, they'll probably get their payment and remark how stupid America is.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's important that Romney presents his side....that's the difference between the 2candidates Romney would be much stronger than the weak Obama,

Yeah justice will be done......is their payment going to blow up in their face when they open it? No, they'll probably get their payment and remark how stupid America is.

I think all of you need to head to your backyard bunkers and prepare for the "1,000 Years of Darkness" crazy Chuck Norris predicted. Hey, maybe we're going to have brown and/or black Presidents for the next 1,000 years. Cool...

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think all of you need to head to your backyard bunkers and prepare for the "1,000 Years of Darkness" crazy Chuck Norris predicted. Hey, maybe we're going to have brown and/or black Presidents for the next 1,000 years. Cool...
Yeah, because that's all you know is color........

bbsam

Staff member
We will wait and see that I am right. Why? Because according to right wing pundits, he has yet to put together a coherent explanation on how and why conservative ideology is the right track for the country. All Obama has to do is point to the wreck that austerity in the midst of a recession has created in Europe. You don't want to be like Europe, do you?