MN Riots Moving To The Burbs???

rickyb

I can understand white trash hating on the Lincoln Memorial because they feel he was a traitor and freed the slaves-- but blacks? For christs sakes --Lincoln freed you (or at least made an attempt).
blacks saved themselves and anyone who fought with them

bbsam

Staff member
There were protestors in front of them. I guess after the damage the other night at the Monument they weren’t going to let anything else happen.
So you’re saying that protesting the government makes you sad and angry? Or you don’t like why they are protesting? If you don’t like the reason they are protesting, should they not be allowed to?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So you’re saying that protesting the government makes you sad and angry? Or you don’t like why they are protesting? If you don’t like the reason they are protesting, should they not be allowed to?
I have no problem whatsoever with people protesting. One of the privileges we have as Americans. My daughter was out protesting today. What I DO have a problem with is the looting, rioting and destruction by nonprotestors.

bbsam

Staff member
I have no problem whatsoever with people protesting. One of the privileges we have as Americans. My daughter was out protesting today. What I DO have a problem with is the looting, rioting and destruction by nonprotestors.
But that’s not what they are doing at the Lincoln memorial.

rickyb

what about unprovoked excessive force? how do you feel about that?

you should join your daughter and then report back here how the freedom fighting protestors behaved vs how the cops behaved

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
im not catching covid and giving it to my parents.

why dont you go join your daughter at the protests? it will be mother daughter bonding time and you will mature as a person.
I will mature??? Says the young one collecting welfare and living with Mommy and Daddy?

Excuses. Excuses. My dad is 90 and I go out to work every day. He hasn’t caught it from me yet.

FYI, my daughter is 1,000 miles from me.

rickyb

I will mature??? Says the young one collecting welfare and living with Mommy and Daddy?

Excuses. Excuses. My dad is 90 and I go out to work every day. He hasn’t caught it from me yet.

FYI, my daughter is 1,000 miles from me.
you live at home with your parents too? awesome!

what did your daughter tell you about protestor behavior vs the cops?

rickyb

No I don’t. My dad lives with ME. She said that everything was very peaceful.
thats awesome. i would kick him out hes too old to be living at home. i respect you and your daughters honesty about the protests.

maybe she lives so far away from you because you repelled her with your conservatism and your inability to filter information....wait that doesn make sense, opposites attract.

JJinVA

We're under a curfew due to those precious lives that apparently matter all over the interstate... and looting businesses.... because.... they lives matter n sheeeit

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
thats awesome. i would kick him out hes too old to be living at home. i respect you and your daughters honesty about the protests.

maybe she lives so far away from you because you repelled her with your conservatism and your inability to filter information....wait that doesn make sense, opposites attract.
Lol. Are you on drugs?