Mueller report

vantexan

"Dispassionate legal scholar"? Hardly. He is totally playing reindeer games with our justice system. How about partisan shill? The AG is supposed to be the representative of the people, not Trump's protector. Sessions got the boot because he wouldn't be Trump's flak jacket.

Your president is a criminal. It will eventually be proven.
But not for Russian collusion. The ones who put that out there are criminals, and will soon be indicted.

bbsam

Staff member
I think at that time, thankful Americans should report for duty and make the man and his family whole.
Just speaking to myself. Anyone else can understand the hint.
We aren't leftists and will not propose or impose taxes to satisfy our ideology.
We are not reparation sponges.
Have you ever done so?

newfie

"Dispassionate legal scholar"? Hardly. He is totally playing reindeer games with our justice system. How about partisan shill? The AG is supposed to be the representative of the people, not Trump's protector. Sessions got the boot because he wouldn't be Trump's flak jacket.

Your president is a criminal. It will eventually be proven.

If there is nothing to it then Dems should welcome the attention. Instead your all attacking Barr.

Let me hear you say this:

"I welcome the AG doing a thorough investigation to ensure no rights we're trampled and no laws broken"

BrownArmy

If there is nothing to it then Dems should welcome the attention. Instead your all attacking Barr.

"I welcome the AG doing a thorough investigation to ensure no rights we're trampled and no laws broken"

If there is nothing to it then Repubs should welcome the release of the Mueller Report. Instead it's just stonewalling.

"I welcome the AG to release the results of a thorough investigation which has 'totally' exonerated President Trump to ensure that the AG understands the rule of law and the Constitution".

vantexan

If there is nothing to it then Repubs should welcome the release of the Mueller Report. Instead it's just stonewalling.

"I welcome the AG to release the results of a thorough investigation which has 'totally' exonerated President Trump to ensure that the AG understands the rule of law and the Constitution".
The AG is a respected lawyer, was the AG before, has decades of gov service. I suspect he understands the rule of law and the Constitution much more than you do.

BrownArmy

The AG is a respected lawyer, was the AG before, has decades of gov service. I suspect he understands the rule of law and the Constitution much more than you do.

And yet, he's a Trump Toady.

Look no farther than his 'job-application' to see that his views about Executive Power and (lack of Presidential) responsibility basically gave him his new job.

Barr is a partisan fk. Iran-Contra, anyone?

He's old, he doesn't care about the hit his reputation will take when it's revealed a decade from now that he was, first and foremost, a complete TOAD.

Guess who else was respected?

(Insert names of everyone who told Trump no and got fired).

Stop enjoying your burritos and get a job.

vantexan

And yet, he's a Trump Toady.

Look no farther than his 'job-application' to see that his views about Executive Power and (lack of Presidential) responsibility basically gave him his new job.

Barr is a partisan fk. Iran-Contra, anyone?

He's old, he doesn't care about the hit his reputation will take when it's revealed a decade from now that he was, first and foremost, a complete TOAD.

Guess who else was respected?

(Insert names of everyone who told Trump no and got fired).

Stop enjoying your burritos and get a job.
I think this AG may be about to do some things the previous AG wouldn't. And that has some Democrats worried.

newfie

It’s been hard to watch CNN and MSNBC lately because of this. It’s just a daily pile of their trying to find face-saving angles for Democrats to attack heading into election season.

Everyone on both sides are into blatant spin mode. I'm looking for a calm accounting of the facts. That's hard to find

newfie

FB_IMG_1555032315405.jpg

BrownArmy

I think this AG may be about to do some things the previous AG wouldn't. And that has some Democrats worried.

What an interesting theory.

Trump had full control over the entire levers of our government for the first two years of his Presidency.

(Hillary? FBI? Uranium? Other Nonsense?)

And he followed up on...

What, exactly?

I guess everyone has their own conspiracy theory...

If there was 'there-there', are you telling me that Jefferson Beauregard Sessions didn't follow up on it?

Are you telling me that Trump, with all the POWER that a President could possibly have, didn't follow up on any of this?

Good luck at the races!

vantexan

What an interesting theory.

Trump had full control over the entire levers of our government for the first two years of his Presidency.

(Hillary? FBI? Uranium? Other Nonsense?)

And he followed up on...

What, exactly?

I guess everyone has their own conspiracy theory...

If there was 'there-there', are you telling me that Jefferson Beauregard Sessions didn't follow up on it?

Are you telling me that Trump, with all the POWER that a President could possibly have, didn't follow up on any of this?

Good luck at the races!
First off, the President can pick an AG who has to be approved by the Senate. The President can fire the AG. But the AG has a certain amount of autonomy. The President can't order him to do this or that to please the President. It was up to Sessions to take action which Sessions refused to do. Why? Ask Sessions, I don't know. As you are wanting an AG who respects the rule of law and understands the Constitution maybe you should brush up on how things work.

It will be fine

First off, the President can pick an AG who has to be approved by the Senate. The President can fire the AG. But the AG has a certain amount of autonomy. The President can't order him to do this or that to please the President. It was up to Sessions to take action which Sessions refused to do. Why? Ask Sessions, I don't know. As you are wanting an AG who respects the rule of law and understands the Constitution maybe you should brush up on how things work.
Was Sessions part of the evil democratic coup? It’s hard to keep up with the crazy.