Mueller report

floridays

Have you ever done so?
As a matter of fact I have pertaining to other personal situations.
Pertaining to Lt. General Flynn, I currently have not.

floridays said:
I think at that time, thankful Americans should report for duty and make the man and his family whole.
Just a little help bb, you might have missed that.

Sportello

Footnote in the report:

D4cpzkRW0AMRVZ5

oldngray

nowhere special
“the investigation did not establish.”

appears 19 times
It was a government funded opposition research project on Trump. They tried their hardest to pin something on him but the evidence just wasn't there. Their bias was obvious in the language they used in the report and by including a lot of irrelevant character attacks. Their attitude was if they look at something with one eye closed and squint really hard with the other eye maybe they could twist something into a crime .. but even with that attitude they were unable to do so.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It was a government funded opposition research project on Trump. They tried their hardest to pin something on him but the evidence just wasn't there. Their bias was obvious in the language they used in the report and by including a lot of irrelevant character attacks. Their attitude was if they look at something with one eye closed and squint really hard with the other eye maybe they could twist something into a crime .. but even with that attitude they were unable to do so.
LMFAO!
If the Obama campaign had met with and encouraged Russians who meddled in the election, and they didn't report it to authorities or try to stop it at all, Republicans heads would explode from their screaming and crying.

vantexan

Exactly. Democrats should scream "WHAT EVIDENCE ARE YOU WITHHOLDING?" at Mueller and Barr until they give it up. Because the investigation merely....."DID NOT ESTABLISH." CHECK MATE, TRUMPANZEES.
No doubt all the Democrat investigators on Mueller's team were in on withholding evidence too! It's a conspiracy!!