My Prayers Have Been Answered,.....THANK YOU!!!

LagunaBrown

Tim, I did some checking today on your health-care,..
You guys got a heck of a deal -NOT- you have to divert pension money into health care and have done so. 75 cents out of a dollar the first year, the whole dollar the second and third year, and probably the fourth and fifth year. You also have to divert wages to health care if they need the money up to 35 cents an hour. Couple that with the concessions in benefits and you guys negotiated one heck of a deal. Don't forget how you raised the retiree cost ($50. to $300.) a month, changed from a 90/10 to an 80/20 and you can't get name brand prescriptions among other things. I'm very glad you are happy with that but keep your sellout negotiators out West.... I don't want them to negotiate anything for me,

Did you not even read what I said or are you that stupid? Also since you like to use names why don't you tell us yours
SpongebobsniffsFREDSpants? Tell me how much did your boy Tim (the porter) negotiate for his retiree's and their family? In 2017 ours is 300 for spouse and family isn't theirs $450 after getting it reduced???? That $150 dollar cheaper for our guys here in the west and our pension is fully funded and in the green! If you think you could have kept UPS retiree company insurance at $50 (please go find out the price of eggs, gas and milk when that deal was made) after they met the the $6,250 maximum cost per participant you are ridiculous and not even worth the time explaining. Oh diverted monies and name brand prescriptions, SMH........Typical TDU Too Dumb to Understand!

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Did you not even read what I said or are you that stupid? Also since you like to use names why don't you tell us yours
SpongebobsniffsFREDSpants? Tell me how much did your boy Tim (the porter) negotiate for his retiree's and their family? In 2017 ours is 300 for spouse and family isn't theirs $450 after getting it reduced???? That $150 dollar cheaper for our guys here in the west and our pension is fully funded and in the green! If you think you could have kept UPS retiree company insurance at $50 (please go find out the price of eggs, gas and milk when that deal was made) after they met the the $6,250 maximum cost per participant you are ridiculous and not even worth the time explaining. Oh diverted monies and name brand prescriptions, SMH........Typical TDU Too Dumb to Understand!
OK great, but with the information now given by yourself and SpongeBob, we now have to realize that a carve out like yours would have been even more difficult in the Central Region in the wake of the mismanagement of our pension over the past 2 decades.
I guess we could have started shorting our new single employer fund?
Kind of seems like robbing from "Peter to pay Paul".

I wonder how it could be that the Western Pension is" fully funded and in the green", while the Central States pension is a shambles?

Were there different economical phenomenon at play in this geographical region?
Was the stock market stable out west, while volatility was abound everywhere else?
Was freight not deregulated in this area?

This just doesn't add up.

Last edited:

Spongebob1

I see you didn't challenge what I posted,.... What I posted is true, you diverted and talked about 804,...
I was referring to YOUR POST,.......
You were bragging about all the "stuff" you were getting and I find you really don't have anything to brag about!

Maybe you should let FZ negotiate your next contract. He uncovered the IBT getting in bed with UPS and giving up the right to strike while they were negotiating. FZ uncovered the scheme to negotiate concessions in health care and if it wasn't for that and the rejection of the contract your benefits would be worse than they are now. You should thank FZ for that. And FZ was willing to "go it alone" to save everyone in the country for this concessionary contract. So you should just say THANK YOU friend.Z

( A turd is a turd even if it's sugar coated )

Spongebob1

OK great, but with the information now given by yourself and SpongeBob, we now have to realize that a carve out like yours would have been even more difficult in the Central Region in the wake of the mismanagement of our pension over the past 2 decades.
I guess we could have started shorting our new single employer fund?
Kind of seems like robbing from "Peter to pay Paul".

I wonder how it could be that the Western Pension is" fully funded and in the green", while the Central States pension is a shambles?

Were there different economical phenomenon at play in this geographical region?
Was the stock market stable out west, while volatility was abound everywhere else?
Was freight not deregulated in this area?

This just doesn't add up.

Good post!!

LagunaBrown

I see you didn't challenge what I posted,.... What I posted is true, you diverted and talked about 804,...
I was referring to YOUR POST,.......
You were bragging about all the "stuff" you were getting and I find you really don't have anything to brag about!

Maybe you should let FZ negotiate your next contract. He uncovered the IBT getting in bed with UPS and giving up the right to strike while they were negotiating. FZ uncovered the scheme to negotiate concessions in health care and if it wasn't for that and the rejection of the contract your benefits would be worse than they are now. You should thank FZ for that. And FZ was willing to "go it alone" to save everyone in the country for this concessionary contract. So you should just say THANK YOU friend.Z

( A turd is a turd even if it's sugar coated )
Thank you for showing what a fool you are. You and Fred can keep making promises to members that you can not keep. You trying to say you could keep $50 retiree healthcare is a lie. Your running a campaign on lies.

Instigator

Thank you for showing what a fool you are. You and Fred can keep making promises to members that you can not keep. You trying to say you could keep $50 retiree healthcare is a lie. Your running a campaign on lies.
One thing you could not do is fight the employer without any bargaining leverage, like giving up the right to strike. Keeping retiree coverage or any benefits is subject to negotiations and being able to fight for what the members need. If you are not willing to fight for the members just jump in bed with H and H and UPS. The members want to fight. The tyrannical dictatorship at the IBT is coming to an end.

LagunaBrown

One thing you could not do is fight the employer without any bargaining leverage, like giving up the right to strike. Keeping retiree coverage or any benefits is subject to negotiations and being able to fight for what the members need. If you are not willing to fight for the members just jump in bed with H and H and UPS. The members want to fight. The tyrannical dictatorship at the IBT is coming to an end.

So obvious you don't get it.

5habits100

You are not going to change their minds. Z is a politician and will tell people what they want to hear and if we are unfortunate enough for him and the misfits to win he will just make up some BS excuse about why he couldn't get it done instead of being honest in the first place. He hated TDU now he is in bed with them. They will be running the IBT broke again like when Carey was in office. The members will vote this year and hopefully TDU will go away for good. They and others won't be happy until the union is gone. Then who will they have to go after?

Spongebob1

It's your leader, (and I use that word lightly) that's destroying our Union, not friend.Z.....

Years ago people were envious of the teamsters, people used to say to me, "I wished we were teamsters"......not anymore, these last five yrs has been an embarrassment to the teamsters! He's taken our leverage away, he needs to go!!!

5habits100

It's your leader, (and I use that word lightly) that's destroying our Union, not friend.Z.....

Years ago people were envious of the teamsters, people used to say to me, "I wished we were teamsters"......not anymore, these last five yrs has been an embarrassment to the teamsters! He's taken our leverage away, he needs to go!!!
I agree with you Fred should go away.

10 point

[QUOTE="5habits100, posted They will be running the IBT broke again like when Carey was in office.[/QUOTE]

It's all about the IBT. The golf outings. The Christmas parties. The prestigious lifestyles. Living high on the hog.

All the while the members are treated like pawns. It's all run like a business with loyalty a one way street.

I've heard it too many times on here how UPSers are "entitled" or think they are.

Maybe once every year the p.o.'s, BAs, etc should get back in to the truck on a metro route for a month and remember where you came from ...if, in fact, you even worked there before.

When you talk to us like we're dirt. That's the respect you get back.

Instigator

You are not going to change their minds. Z is a politician and will tell people what they want to hear and if we are unfortunate enough for him and the misfits to win he will just make up some BS excuse about why he couldn't get it done instead of being honest in the first place. He hated TDU now he is in bed with them. They will be running the IBT broke again like when Carey was in office. The members will vote this year and hopefully TDU will go away for good. They and others won't be happy until the union is gone. Then who will they have to go after?
FZ walks the walk, that's why he has the strongest local union in the country and why you H boys are so afraid of him

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Carey ✔️
Leedham ✔️
Pope ✔️
Sylvester
Zuckerman ✔️
The list keeps growing.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Your leader too Mester!

Spongebob1

What-Ever "shabbits"...... Your undying love for J.H is defining,...... defending H's record makes one wonder,.
Me thinks your IBT,....

big-belly,....you sure do a lot of arse-kissing, tell you what, I'm buying some stock in chap stick, cuz when friend.Z wins there's gonna be a lot of arse-kissing,....