My Prayers Have Been Answered,.....THANK YOU!!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The cat is fighting riveting, but I was really hoping @LagunaBrown or @5habits100 would explain how the Western pension is "fully funded and in the green", while the Central is upside down and inside out?

Somehow they both skipped over that question earlier, so I will pose it again.

How were all of the supposedly "unavoidable" pension pitfalls that befell the Central, "avoided" by the West, leaving them "fully funded and in the green" while other funds fail?

What is this vortex that has apparently encapsulated the Western Region, making them immune to deregulation, stock market volatility, etc ?

Spongebob1

Go for it - I believe 89 is bigger than 25. Also believe the PO O was recently suspended by the IBT and IRB for corruption. And the Secretary Treasurer H was recently indicted for illegal activity.

If your talking about M.H. Wasn't he "forced out" early retirement,.. And wasn't this over a cooking show, and he was "strong-arming" those people, it was on the news,.....

Tell ya what 'wide' Google his name,....

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If your talking about M.H. Wasn't he "forced out" early retirement,.. And wasn't this over a cooking show, and he was "strong-arming" those people, it was on the news,.....

Tell ya what 'wide' Google his name,....
Go for it - I believe 89 is bigger than 25. Also believe the PO O was recently suspended by the IBT and IRB for corruption. And the Secretary Treasurer H was recently indicted for illegal activity.
Read

Instigator

Um hello? Where did you go liar?
Not much sense debating a fool. You certainly know 89 is bigger than 25 by some 3000 members. If you need to refresh that little bitty mind of yours you can look it up on the DOL website. You also know O was suspended for threatening to "PUNISH "the members of Local 251 for not voting for JB and you also know L 25 H is currently under a felony indictment for threatening an employer.

wide load

Not much sense debating a fool. You certainly know 89 is bigger than 25 by some 3000 members. If you need to refresh that little bitty mind of yours you can look it up on the DOL website. You also know O was suspended for threatening to "PUNISH "the members of Local 251 for not voting for JB and you also know L 25 H is currently under a felony indictment for threatening an employer.
You said the PO O was suspended by the IBT and IRB for corruption. Prove this please you lying piece of trash!
Instigator? More like lying POS.

Spongebob1

You said the PO O was suspended by the IBT and IRB for corruption. Prove this please you lying piece of trash!

It's common knowledge wide, that O'brian was suspended for two weeks,.... You know this, quit playing the dumb-act, you're just baiting him to fight,......

Instigator I like your passion for what's right, you have a good leader,....
Don't let these guys drag you down to their level,....

Instigator

Google it :censored2:. There's dozens of articles on it

International Vice President Sean O’Brien is in trouble for making statements at a campaign event for Local 251 Secretary Treasurer Joe B, who is running for reelection this month. In a speech made during a rally in East Providence, Rhode Island, O’Brien called B “one of his closest allies” and stated that “anybody who takes on my friend[,] they’ve got a major problem [and] need to be punished.” A video of the remarks was posted on YouTube on September 9, 2013, but has since been removed.

Instigator

International Vice President Sean O’Brien is in trouble for making statements at a campaign event for Local 251 Secretary Treasurer Joe B, who is running for reelection this month. In a speech made during a rally in East Providence, Rhode Island, O’Brien called B “one of his closest allies” and stated that “anybody who takes on my friend[,] they’ve got a major problem [and] need to be punished.” A video of the remarks was posted on YouTube on September 9, 2013, but has since been removed.

Instigator

Instigator? More like lying POS.[/
On October 17, 2013, the Independent Review Board issued a recommendation that a charges be filed against O’Brien “for bringing reproach upon the IBT and threatening to retaliate against IBT members for exercising their rights protected under federal labor law and the IBT Constitution, including the rights to seek election to office and support the candidate of one’s choice.” In his testimony before the IRB, O’Brien stated that he had not written down his remarks before arriving at the rally, and had not received approval to endorse B with the General President. In fact, there had been no discussion of any endorsement at all.

The IRB found that O’Brien violated Article XIX, Section 7(b)(10) of the IBT constitution, which prohibits “Retaliating or threatening to retaliate against any member for exercising rights under this Constitution or applicable law including the right to speak, vote, seek election to office, support the candidate of one’s choice, or participate in the affairs of the union.”

The IRB is a three member panel consisting of a representative of the office of the Attorney General of the United States, a representative of the Teamsters, as well as an outside third party mutually agreed upon by the government and union. General President Hoffa has 90 days from the date of issue to hold a hearing and issue appropriate punishment, but the IRB will make a final decision in the matter.

FacebookTwitterGoogle+Share

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked *

Comment

Name *

Email *

Website

wide load

It's common knowledge wide, that O'brian was suspended for two weeks,.... You know this, quit playing the dumb-act, you're just baiting him to fight,......

Instigator I like your passion for what's right, you have a good leader,....
Don't let these guys drag you down to their level,....
Are you on the short bus? I'm not talking about a petty local election statement about some TDU losers. The guy accused our PO of corruption. So once again, prove this corruption.

wide load

International Vice President Sean O is in trouble for making statements at a campaign event for Local 251 Secretary Treasurer Joe B, who is running for reelection this month. In a speech made during a rally in East Providence, Rhode Island, O called B “one of his closest allies” and stated that “anybody who takes on my friend[,] they’ve got a major problem [and] need to be punished.” A video of the remarks was posted on YouTube on September 9, 2013, but has since been removed.
Waiting for your corruption claim.