Nashville School Shooting

bacha29

Lol, my fellow conservatives. Who cares who they were committed by? All of them were mentally ill.

Please, President Biden, save us we’re helpless😂
I didn't know that you were a licensed practicing psychiatrist . So what corroborated evidence do you have to support you claim that they were ALL mentally ill?

And being that you are a licensed practicing psychiatrist what treatment options would you have prescribed that might have prevented them from taking the actions they took?

Thebrownblob

I didn't know that you were a licensed practicing psychiatrist . So what corroborated evidence do you have to support you claim that they were ALL mentally ill?

And being that you are a licensed practicing psychiatrist what treatment options would you have prescribed that might have prevented them from taking the actions they took?
Don’t really need to be a psychologist or a psychiatrist to know that if you can mass murder people you’re psychotic.

Common sense, it’s hard for you I guess.

bacha29

High percentage of tranny mass killings since freak tranny numbers are so low as compared to the general population. They seem like a lot due to media amplification.
Since Columbine how many mass shootings have been committed by confirmed transsexuals as a percentage of all the mass shootings that have taken place since that time?

Thebrownblob

And what is the objective behind this latest conspiracy theory?
To get people to beg for the government to help them. Even though the government never helps anyone it only takes individuals liberties But you’ve already signed onto their agenda, so no biggie to you. Never let a crisis go to waste, right comrade?

bacha29

Don’t really need to be a psychologist or a psychiatrist to know that if you can mass murder people you’re psychotic.

Common sense, it’s hard for you I guess.
Wrapping yourself up in the "common sense" fall back while trying to walk back your claims that mass shooters are all mentally ill despite no formal education or professional licensing in that discipline.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Would you think you could ever get through to me if you asked for the reasoning behind my posts so we could have an actual conversation about them and I routinely responded with lines like "I just sense it in my spirit and conscience."?
That’s the most you’re gonna get from him.
If you’re looking for actual banter back and forth discussion, it is not possible with him.

bacha29

To get people to beg for the government to help them. Even though the government never helps anyone it only takes individuals liberties But you’ve already signed onto their agenda, so no biggie to you. Never let a crisis go to waste, right comrade?
OK, in light of this very wild claim show us some corroborated evidence to back it up rather than to simply off from one debunked conspiracy theory and onto another.

Thebrownblob

Wrapping yourself up in the "common sense" fall back while trying to walk back your claims that mass shooters are all mentally ill despite no formal education or professional licensing in that discipline.
You have a very strange way saying I walk something back when I actually double down. L O L.

Thebrownblob

OK, in light of this very wild claim show us some corroborated evidence to back it up rather than to simply off from one debunked conspiracy theory and onto another.
What conspiracy theory? Every time there’s a shooting someone like you who believe the government can save them begs the government to take more liberties from you. That’s not a conspiracy that’s a fact.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
High percentage of tranny mass killings since freak tranny numbers are so low as compared to the general population. They seem like a lot due to media amplification.
The military is also a mess because of all this bull s:censored2:t. More internal friction than ever.

Last edited:

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Has anyone ever done something that they truly don’t want to do but do it anyway?

or

Has anyone ever not done something that they truly want to do but don’t do it anyway?

I know I certainly have experienced both of these circumstances in my life.

Peace

☮️