Nashville School Shooting

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
So what are you claiming now? That these two individuals had advance knowledge that this shooting was about to take place and traveled to Nashville just to be present when it went down?
Outside of the fact that network news went around seeking public comment and these two were approached and offered theirs. Now outside of that just exactly what do you know that can be confirmed?
They were both there within an hour of it happening. Please tell me you don't think this was all preplanned.

Box Ox

Since 1999, 175 people is daily? Can you spin some more?
I don’t know what the price of freedom is I know a lot of people die for us to make sure we had it, but I do know people like you would make sure our freedoms and liberty vanished.
175. And that is a COPYRIGHTED story by ABC News and the Associated Press. 175 kids have died in on campus shootings since 1999? Now in light of the fact that you accuse me of "spin" I challenge you to DISPROVE that figure.

Mass school shootings kill 175 from Columbine to Nashville - ABC News (go.com)

Thebrownblob

175. And that is a COPYRIGHTED story by ABC News and the Associated Press. 175 kids have died in on campus shootings since 1999? Now in light of the fact that you accuse me of "spin" I challenge you to DISPROVE that figure.
Why do you quote the statistics I already gave when you know that I’m telling you you’re spinning that mass shootings happen on a daily basis? Kind of proves they don’t. There is, however lots and lots of shootings in places like Chicago with all kinds of ridiculous Gun restrictions and they don’t work..

No, the fact is you hate people having liberty.
People pursuing liberty die every day in pursuit of it, sometimes tragically sometimes accidentally, but they are all chasing what they desire. Why do you hate liberty and why do you want to stifle it for your pleasure?

Nah
When I was 18 I truly didn’t want to have sex with my brothers first girlfriend but I did anyway.
If you didn't want to do it, you wouldn't have.
When I was even younger I think 9, I truly wanted to be more peaceful and obedient to my parents, like my 2 older brothers were, but I just kept being a very rebellious child and only got worse as a teenager and young adult.
You wanted to do as you pleased, not be obedient.

This isn't difficult.

Ou812fu

So what are you claiming now? That these two individuals had advance knowledge that this shooting was about to take place and traveled to Nashville just to be present when it went down?
Outside of the fact that network news went around seeking public comment and these two were approached and offered theirs. Now outside of that just exactly what do you know that can be confirmed?
Also they weren't approached. The first lady was sitting there while they were breaking news, as she shouted out are you going to keep letting this happen. This is no coincidence. Now the ignorance to seeing the truth is definitely not a coincidence either. Keep lying to yourself..

Integrity

Binge Poster
They were both there within an hour of it happening. Please tell me you don't think this was all preplanned.
I have heard this a couple of times and I thought I would chime in.

I think it is a very bold and far fetched statement, idea, and accusation to actually say and think that this was more than the responsibility of one individual.

I could be wrong, but I would have to see substantial proof to believe otherwise.

Ou812fu

Why do you quote the statistics I already gave when you know that I’m telling you you’re spinning that mass shootings happen on a daily basis? Kind of proves they don’t. There is, however lots and lots of shootings in places like Chicago with all kinds of ridiculous Gun restrictions and they don’t work..

People pursuing liberty die every day in pursuit of it, sometimes tragically sometimes accidentally, but they are all chasing what they desire. Why do you hate liberty and why do you want to stifle it for your pleasure?
Bacha, probably believes this was a training exercise.

JUST IN: Two U.S. Army Helicopters Crash, Multiple Confirmed Deaths

bacha29

Also they weren't approached. The first lady was sitting there while they were breaking news, as she shouted out are you going to keep letting this happen. This is no coincidence. Now the ignorance to seeing the truth is definitely not a coincidence either. Keep lying to yourself..
Now you're saying that Jill Biden was tipped off on what was about to happen? You can try to conspacize it all you want. But you've got nothing here Bud. Absolutely nothing.

Integrity

Binge Poster

Box Ox

So what's so special about this mass shooting? We've only had 129 so far this year and we're only into March.
How many of those 129 were in the hood and when can we all start talking about them? Or would it still be racist to do so?

What's special about this one is that it's not one of the unmentionable ones.

List of mass shootings in the United States in 2023 - Wikipedia
175 kids have died in on campus shootings since 1999

I can appreciate a good shift in focus.

Ou812fu

I have heard this a couple of times and I thought I would chime in.

I think it is a very bold and far fetched statement, idea, and accusation to actually say and think that this was more than the responsibility of one individual.

I could be wrong, but I would have to see substantial proof to believe otherwise.
Did you even watch the video I posted earlier. How were these two ladies there an hour after it happened. When they were the same to ladies in front of the cameras in co..

bacha29

Yes indeed people have constitutional rights and liberties . Including the constitutional right not to get shot. Let's what kind of silly dismissive response you've got for that.

Nah

Thebrownblob

Yes indeed people have constitutional rights and liberties . Including the constitutional right not to get shot. Let's what kind of silly dismissive response you've got for that.
Where is that written in the constitution? Do people also have the right not to die in a car accident due to a drunk driver? Do people have the right not to be robbed? Nope I don’t think those things are in there. I believe there’s evidence to show the constitution was written, so that you have a chance to stop those things yourself and laws punish those perpetrators afterwards. Not to penalize in the law abiding Citizen.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Riot in Nashville.
  • Gun control activists were seen storming Tennessee's State Capitol Thursday amid rising fears of a left-wing uprising at a rumored protest in Washington, DC
  • Footage of the ongoing insurrection was posted online just before 2pm, and shows protesters attempting to enter the building while being batted away

Nah
Where is that written in the constitution? Do people also have the right not to die in a car accident due to a drunk driver? Do people have the right not to be robbed? Nope I don’t think those things are in there. I believe there’s evidence to show the constitution was written, so that you have a chance to stop those things yourself and laws punish those perpetrators afterwards. Not to penalize in the law abiding Citizen.
He's an NPC. He's programmed not to go off script. Pointless to argue with him.