Nashville School Shooting

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Riot in Nashville.
  • Gun control activists were seen storming Tennessee's State Capitol Thursday amid rising fears of a left-wing uprising at a rumored protest in Washington, DC
  • Footage of the ongoing insurrection was posted online just before 2pm, and shows protesters attempting to enter the building while being batted away
Should’ve opened fire on them.

bacha29

Where is that written in the constitution? Do people also have the right not to die in a car accident due to a drunk driver? Do people have the right not to be robbed? Nope I don’t think those things are in there. I believe there’s evidence to show the constitution was written, so that you have a chance to stop those things yourself and laws punish those perpetrators afterwards. Not to penalize in the law abiding Citizen.
First you're anti law now... you're pro law. So which way do you want it? Shouldn't the laws of this nation be designed to protect law abiding citizens? Are the people who have been gunned down in mass shootings not law abiding citizens who didn't deserve to die in that fashion?
What is the basis of your claim that even the most basic control laws will penalize "law abiding citizens". Not all mass shooters had criminal records prior to picking up a gun and start shooting.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
First you're anti law now... you're pro law. So which way do you want it? Shouldn't the laws of this nation be designed to protect law abiding citizens? Are the people who have been gunned down in mass shootings not law abiding citizens who didn't deserve to die in that fashion?
What is the basis of your claim that even the most basic control laws will penalize "law abiding citizens". Not all mass shooters had criminal records prior to picking up a gun and start shooting.
How many of those mentioned above have had mental health issues ?

Thebrownblob

Anti-law no. Anti-abusive law-enforcement infringe on your rights. correct I am against that.
The basis of my claim has to do with someone like you who wants to foment unconstitutional gun laws. It should not be infringed sir read your constitution.

And I think you make the point spectacularly there was probably nothing we could’ve done in the case of this shooting if there was no evidence, she was a criminal to begin with.

Sound like yourself would say there needs to be mental health evaluation’s, but you don’t even agree. She had a mental health problem.
Nope leaving it to psychiatrist or psychologist with a political ax to grind would be a bad idea. I mean, according to you people who disagreed with politically shouldn’t have guns.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Anti-law no. Anti-abusive law-enforcement infringe on your rights. correct I am against that.
The basis of my claim has to do with someone like you who wants to foment unconstitutional gun laws. It should not be infringed sir read your constitution.

And I think you make the point spectacularly there was probably nothing we could’ve done in the case of this shooting if there was no evidence, she was a criminal to begin with.

Sound like yourself would say there needs to be mental health evaluation’s, but you don’t even agree. She had a mental health problem.
Nope leaving it to psychiatrist or psychologist with a political ax to grind would be a bad idea. I mean, according to you people who disagreed with politically shouldn’t have guns.
It SHALL not be infringed.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Did you even watch the video I posted earlier. How were these two ladies there an hour after it happened. When they were the same to ladies in front of the cameras in co..
Yes.

I don’t see this proof. I would need to see more substantial proof.

What are you doing about your suspicions?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Left wing hate groups storm the Tennessee state Capitol.

Hours earlier, outside Kentucky's State Capitol in Frankfort, an unrelated procession featuring a clergy-clothes-clad activist in clown makeup and satanic garb assembled to protest their governor's vetoing of a bill banning medical treatments for trans kids.

It must be Spring Time since all the nuts are in bloom.

bacha29

Who told you that Audrey Hale had a criminal record? Nashville Police said she had a mental health disorder. Now was that confirmed through a professional mental health evaluation?

To be take in off the street for safety reasons for the public as well as the individual and sent to a mental hospital for professional evaluation .. that requires a warrant....issued by a judge...based on guess what?....rule of law.

Now there are certain rules of not all of us like....but they are still rule of law.

The president has made it clear that there are no more executive orders that he can do in an effort to stop the bloodshed.

It is now up to Congress. In the meantime the NRA and the gun lobby will likely be able to continue to stop Congress from passing ANY gun legislation in any form . No surprise. No gun law legislation has made it out of committee for decades.

In the meantime the blood letting will continue. After all as some claim...."it's the price of freedom".

And to this point you've avoided answering the one overriding question: Is continued murders in both large numbers and small and acceptable price to pay for the freedoms and liberties you hold so dear?

Thebrownblob

Who told you that Audrey Hale had a criminal record? Nashville Police said she had a mental health disorder. Now was that confirmed through a professional mental health evaluation?

To be take in off the street for safety reasons for the public as well as the individual and sent to a mental hospital for professional evaluation .. that requires a warrant....issued by a judge...based on guess what?....rule of law.

Now there are certain rules of not all of us like....but they are still rule of law.

The president has made it clear that there are no more executive orders that he can do in an effort to stop the bloodshed.

It is now up to Congress. In the meantime the NRA and the gun lobby will likely be able to continue to stop Congress from passing ANY gun legislation in any form . No surprise. No gun law legislation has made it out of committee for decades.

In the meantime the blood letting will continue. After all as some claim...."it's the price of freedom".

And to this point you've avoided answering the one overriding question: Is continued murders in both large numbers and small and acceptable price to pay for the freedoms and liberties you hold so dear?
As far as I’m concerned, justice was served.