Nashville School Shooting

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Look at this freaking thing! .950
950caliberJDJ.jpg

Integrity

Binge Poster
I lifetime of experience with firearms of all types. Reading about them, buying and selling them both personally and professionally.
IMO That is a resume of sorts, and a fine one at that, but not an accurate comparison of another’s knowledge and experience with firearms.

bbsam

Staff member
talking point after talking boy, 😂Please stop you don’t like AR’s because they’re black scary guns. .223 round is very ordinary, and not at all. Devastating. There are far far more devastating rounds. LOL.

When looking at the .22LR vs .223, the truth is that the .223 is, in fact, a .22 caliber round. While the media loves to portray this as a ‘huge assault bullet’ and only meant for use in warfare, the truth is that a .223 round is a relatively small and not particularly powerful.”

That seems a bit misleading. Anyone seeing .22lr and .223/5.56 fired into ballistics gel knows that all .22 caliber rounds are not the same.

bbsam

Staff member
Gosh, we used to do that. Matter fact, when we were talking about the NRA I’ve never once paid for membership, but I did win a lifetime membership during a sharpshooter contest and a $500 scholarship that was sponsored by my high school because I was in the rifle club that was also sponsored by the high school, and the weapons were kept right on high school property. That wasn’t a lifetime ago it was 1990
So? Do it again and make it better. And let’s not be naive. There’s money to be made and future consumers to educate.

Thebrownblob

So? Do it again and make it better. And let’s not be naive. There’s money to be made and future consumers to educate.
I am all for it.

I think you missed my point. Squishy liberals, and weak Republicans decided to get rid of those kind of programs because they were too scary and dangerous.

Thebrownblob

That seems a bit misleading. Anyone seeing .22lr and .223/5.56 fired into ballistics gel knows that all .22 caliber rounds are not the same.
It is not saying that they’re the same it’s saying the ballistics are similar. And I am not being misleading. Those are the facts, your friend.Next-day is probably the one you should talk to you about being misleading .223 is not an extraordinarily devastating round.

As a matter fact, the only thing an AR weapon has over a Glock is the fact that it a lot more accurate. And I highly doubt any of these mass murderers are worried about accuracy.