New driver...got sent home

Brown Buddy

UPSnBrowns
Hello. I am a new driver and started this week. However, I walked in this morning on my 3rd day and got sent home because there aren't enough supervisors to train me.

Is this normal? And does anyone know if I still get paid? Something just doesn't seem right.
Call anyone and everyone you have spoke with, push and show effort can’t hurt.

Brown Buddy

UPSnBrowns
We do. If I show up at my scheduled time browned up and ready to work, you owe me 8. If you want to give me the day off, call me BEFORE I leave the house.
True tell them the same call 1 hour or 1 day before as our time is valuable as anyone else. If we do not notify of sick or missed days an hour before they complain.

Brown Buddy

UPSnBrowns
It's his 3rd day driving, hes on here asking these questions. That tells me he probably was hired off the street, so zero effort given to get the position, if he wasnt hired off the street I'm almost 100% sure he would already know the answer, at worst he would know someone in the hub to ask and not come on here and ask. I'm not the cancer, the cancer is people wanting things handed to them, whining about everything, always looking for an easy way out.
Hard work, effort and dedication! Nothing free in Brown World!

purehavanne

It's his 3rd day driving, hes on here asking these questions. That tells me he probably was hired off the street, so zero effort given to get the position, if he wasnt hired off the street I'm almost 100% sure he would already know the answer, at worst he would know someone in the hub to ask and not come on here and ask. I'm not the cancer, the cancer is people wanting things handed to them, whining about everything, always looking for an easy way out.
Damn bro is it that serious? You’re acting like you know the man. He probably has mouths to feed and could be earning elsewhere with the time they’re wasting everyday. Relax.

Brown_$$

I see the future, he calls out all the time, crys about his p/u's, in the dispatch office every morning whining about how the route next to him is lighter than him and why is he so heavy. Theres 2 different people, people who want it and people who want it handed to them.

That’s a big assumption based on a valid question pal. People like you should not even response to someone who is actually worried or just needs help. That’s why we signed up for these forums right? For help, so please don’t be a dick wad!

Staydryitsraining

That’s a big assumption based on a valid question pal. People like you should not even response to someone who is actually worried or just needs help. That’s why we signed up for these forums right? For help, so please don’t be a dick wad!
This forum was set up to help people. This forum is now over ran with questions that wont even be answered by us because we're not in the building. I would bet my assumption is correct just based solely on the fact that it's his third day of driving and instead of using common sense or even a bit of logic in asking someone he works next to he decided to come on here and ask.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Hello. I am a new driver and started this week. However, I walked in this morning on my 3rd day and got sent home because there aren't enough supervisors to train me.

Is this normal? And does anyone know if I still get paid? Something just doesn't seem right.
Do they send you home after the dispatch? Maybe next time ask them if you can ride with a driver just to learn about the job off the clock.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Hello Sir! Why? and Why it's illegal? He has his uniform, he has a temporary ID employed numb, he not Driving just for observation purposes, Sup knows what to do in case something goes wrong. waiting for your opinion Sir!
It violates several labor laws. It violates the National Master Agreement.
It also a stupid idea.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
It violates several labor laws. It violates the National Master Agreement.
It also a stupid idea.
Wish labor law? Management violates the Agreement every day Sir! It's not an idea I made book like that Sir! I'm going to give some time to show me wish labor law is been violated.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Hello Sir! Why? and Why it's illegal? He has his uniform, he has a temporary ID employed numb, he not Driving just for observation purposes, Sup knows what to do in case something goes wrong. waiting for your opinion Sir!
Can’t believe I’m having to say this but you can’t be in a UPS vehicle off the clock. What if the driver gets into an accident and you get hurt in the process?