New driver...got sent home

Hello. I am a new driver and started this week. However, I walked in this morning on my 3rd day and got sent home because there aren't enough supervisors to train me.

Is this normal? And does anyone know if I still get paid? Something just doesn't seem right.
No pay but hang in there bro. Im a new 22.4 myself. Was called out once and sent home once in my first 4 weeks, both on Mondays. The last 2 weeks I've worked 6 day weeks. Made it past my 30 but still waiting for book to be completed. Go with the flow is my moto and hopefully all works out as it should. Good luck!

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Can’t believe I’m having to say this but you can’t be in a UPS vehicle off the clock. What if the driver gets into an accident and you get hurt in the process?
You Right! Management will take care of it magical you back in the clock, remember the day is not over to the driver clock out, every building operates differently.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Hello. I am a new driver and started this week. However, I walked in this morning on my 3rd day and got sent home because there aren't enough supervisors to train me.

Is this normal? And does anyone know if I still get paid? Something just doesn't seem right.
Best thing I would suggest is stay and stare at them. Thats what I did when I started and usually found some cleanup work to do.