New guy

Thebrownblob

So what's up mother:censored2:ers. Short time coming but I'm a new guy here on BrownCafe and I'm ready to get :censored2: on. 10 year PT scumbag that went seasonal driving last peak, went back to the building, and now "summer seasonal" driving again. I like to smoke weed and that's why I haven't went to feeder but need the money so I'm trying package car. This job sucks dick but I'm attempting to go full time since it takes forever to go 22.3. Reddit is for pusillanimous and you have to be politically correct on there so I came here because I have a sense of humor. Tear me a new one let's do this!!! 💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿
Stop smoking weed

Thebrownblob

Accident while driving or just looking baked?
No accidents, a smorgasbord of issues crop up over a lifetime of trying to hide something. One gentleman had a bottle of piss roll out from under his pants while on the way to get the full panel test. Another person was being observed on route and at lunch he pulled out a fatty and started smoking. 🤷‍♂️ And this is package where they don’t random. Feeders is a different level. Also weed smokers seem immune to how bad they stink and for how long.

Box Ox

I like to smoke weed
This job sucks dick
So might you if you don't ditch the weed habit before you go FT.
But would be the United Pot Smokers if we did that?

Leave that concern to the part timers who don't wanna grow up because they're Toys R Us kids. You're 10 years in. It's time to want money more than the weed.

Thebrownblob

Leave that concern to the part timers who don't wanna grow up because they're Toys R Us kids. You're 10 years in. It's time to want money more than the weed.
I figure when I retire if I really want to smoke, I’ll have all the time I want, if I so choose. I don’t think I’m smarter than average bear, I don’t really wanna look over my shoulder for 30+ years. But everyone is different.

Thebrownblob

You're gonna get your NECK measured, you think they won't test you for drugs? Especially here?

They don’t test for drugs at DOT physical for package car. That is both good and bad in my opinion because it leads to a false sense of safety for a lot of these guys. Remember it’s not just UPS’s rule per se. It’s a DOT and federal rule. I can’t count how many times I’ve heard I have a medical card for this and I have to tell them that doesn’t mean a damn thing.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
They don’t test for drugs at DOT physical for package car. That is both good and bad in my opinion because it leads to a false sense of safety for a lot of these guys. Remember it’s not just UPS’s rule per se. It’s a DOT and federal rule. I can’t count how many times I’ve heard I have a medical card for this and I have to tell them that doesn’t mean a damn thing.
He wants to be a REAL twuck dwivuh. Possibly at CACH