New IVIS Thingy

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Far too much crap on that dash and no not beyond the 273's as we have 276's and they don't have Bluetooth. Maybe in Mack's ours are KW's.

Thought all autos had the bluetooth.

The Macks and Internationals did. Though, to be honest, never saw a 276 KW.

I was in a 245 and a 246 KW that did. Maybe they started putting them in the KW's a little later.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I either throw my winter hat over the IVIS, or throw it in my bag. As far as the camera in the phone goes, think of your personal phone.

Cameras have gotten really good, but even my latest iPhone struggles in the dark—I drive at night—and these IVIS phones are not new. And the front cameras are never as good as the rest ones.

So for you paranoid types, I get it, but I really you have nothing to worry about.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
upload_2019-2-25_1-17-46.jpeg

Like this.

Johney

I was in a 245 and a 246 KW that did. Maybe they started putting them in the KW's a little later.
What is strange around here is all the 245's and 246's are newer than the 276 series.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Strange. They always seemed to go up in sequence. I wonder why they changed it.

Probably has something to do with their numbering sequence.

Our old drop frame trailers were numbered from 28xxxx, so they probably didn't want the tractors to go into that number range.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?

All of ours are 276 and 278 series.

On our 3-4 year old automatic KW’s they either have all these features or none of them.

the shrouded mechanic/maintenance brake lock switch next to the air dump

the smooth hard plastic handle on the gear selector

A usb input and Bluetooth in the radio head unit.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Our 276 KW tractors do not have Bluetooth. The radio looks identical but does not have the button on the top left to pair.

Everything 277 and newer for us all have the same DEA500 radio with Bluetooth installed.

Johney

Our 276 KW tractors do not have Bluetooth. The radio looks identical but does not have the button on the top left to pair.

Everything 277 and newer for us all have the same DEA500 radio with Bluetooth installed.
That radio also looks like it has a CD player which our KW's don't.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Jesus I cannot wait to get into feeders. Keep your bluetooth radio and all that other stuff. Air conditioning is what I'm looking forward to the most.

Just a few more months...

It's not all gravy. Today I forgot sunscreen and my left arm had too much sun coming through the window and making it feel hot. I had over 200 miles of this before I changed direction and then I had the sun in my eyes!

Some days I don't know where I find the will to push through all the adversity we face in feeders!

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
It's not all gravy. Today I forgot sunscreen and my left arm had too much sun coming through the window and making it feel hot. I had over 200 miles of this before I changed direction and then I had the sun in my eyes!

Some days I don't know where I find the will to push through all the adversity we face in feeders!

If this company handed out silver stars, you'd get one today. Thank you for your sacrifice.