New Video! Being Over Allowed! Does it matter?

Edd O'Rion

You do have to admit that some of those guys who need help all the time are ass draggers. Working slowly, bull:censored2:ting with the customers for too long, calling and texting on their phones all day, etc.

Overpaid Union Thug

Any sup that approaches me with with a clipboard before start time always walks away looking like someone just punted their new puppy into work traffic. After start time (if I’m in a good mood) it’s “uh huh…uh huh…yeah…I like Pop Tarts too” as they attempt to tell me about some arbitrary metric I supposedly didn’t meet.

quad decade guy

Over-allowed matters....to higher ups...

To what extent....? Again....can lead to being fired......No? It can...ask ghopper.......just "over-allowed" on property really....No? Absolutely.

Made brown

Any sup that approaches me with with a clipboard before start time always walks away looking like someone just punted their new puppy into work traffic. After start time (if I’m in a good mood) it’s “uh huh…uh huh…yeah…I like Pop Tarts too” as they attempt to tell me about some arbitrary metric I supposedly didn’t meet.
Pop tarts are the breakfast of champs. 👍🏻

35years

Gravy route
Over allowed means nothing to any driver that has any balls.

I used to anounce to my supervisor in front of the other drivers...I hit the daily double....Under 8 planned and over 9.5 worked.

Amazing how the production allowance somehow gets magically adjusted.

They even change the speed limits for each road in the plan depending on who is running the route.

Don't believe me?
There is a way to click on each spicific road on your route map in the morning to see the speed limits they entered. 45 mph roads on my route sometimes manipulated down to 15.

The production numbers are fictional. They change overnight. I do the same stops per hour nearly every day. Sometimes I end up scratch, sometimes an hour over. Who cares?

Follow the methods, screw the numbers

RoswellHub

Another, good informative video for the members.

@ 2:45 you mention filing a grievance might not be possible for disqualification.

Any seniority Union employee can protest a disqualification.
Yeah when someone gets disqualified we tell them to submit a grievance for an extension. But I feel we are at the companies whim when it comes to that. I know our Southern Region Panel does not want to see disqualification cases come down there.

quad decade guy

Yeah when someone gets disqualified we tell them to submit a grievance for an extension. But I feel we are at the companies whim when it comes to that. I know our Southern Region Panel does not want to see disqualification cases come down there.
What does this mean? And if they do? Please explain. A DQ is a DQ. Are you suggesting that the Panel thinks there are too many DQ's?

quad decade guy

Over allowed means nothing to any driver that has any balls.

I used to anounce to my supervisor in front of the other drivers...I hit the daily double....Under 8 planned and over 9.5 worked.

Amazing how the production allowance somehow gets magically adjusted.

They even change the speed limits for each road in the plan depending on who is running the route.

Don't believe me?
There is a way to click on each spicific road on your route map in the morning to see the speed limits they entered. 45 mph roads on my route sometimes manipulated down to 15.

The production numbers are fictional. They change overnight. I do the same stops per hour nearly every day. Sometimes I end up scratch, sometimes an hour over. Who cares?

Follow the methods, screw the numbers
Ok.
Maybe.

Productivity isn't......just....optional. Not at UPS. Not at Amazon....not at Fed-Ex.....or GM......see?

Example: I just went to Key West. I saw and chatted with a driver at the boat charter area......he talked for about a minute and was getting antsy........clearly aware of time and.........PRODUCTIVITY. Numbers. No? Even there......Hawaii. Alaska. I've Seen it all those places.