New Video! Being Over Allowed! Does it matter?

Off the leash

Over allowed means nothing to any driver that has any balls.

I used to anounce to my supervisor in front of the other drivers...I hit the daily double....Under 8 planned and over 9.5 worked.

Amazing how the production allowance somehow gets magically adjusted.

They even change the speed limits for each road in the plan depending on who is running the route.

Don't believe me?
There is a way to click on each spicific road on your route map in the morning to see the speed limits they entered. 45 mph roads on my route sometimes manipulated down to 15.

The production numbers are fictional. They change overnight. I do the same stops per hour nearly every day. Sometimes I end up scratch, sometimes an hour over. Who cares?

Follow the methods, screw the numbers
Never cared about over allowed. The numbers are pure fantasy. Worked the same pace every day, constantly paid over 1 hr. Never hassled. I guess they figured I wouldn’t take lunch.

Off the leash

Over allowed means nothing to any driver that has any balls.

I used to anounce to my supervisor in front of the other drivers...I hit the daily double....Under 8 planned and over 9.5 worked.

Amazing how the production allowance somehow gets magically adjusted.

They even change the speed limits for each road in the plan depending on who is running the route.

Don't believe me?
There is a way to click on each spicific road on your route map in the morning to see the speed limits they entered. 45 mph roads on my route sometimes manipulated down to 15.

The production numbers are fictional. They change overnight. I do the same stops per hour nearly every day. Sometimes I end up scratch, sometimes an hour over. Who cares?

Follow the methods, screw the numbers
The guy was right about talking to management off the clock though. Depending on how big a :censored2: the sup was I would simply turn and walk away. If he was ok I would listen then tell him I would discuss it when I punched in. Like fight club, the first rule at ups, you do not talk to management off the clock!

Off the leash

You do have to admit that some of those guys who need help all the time are ass draggers. Working slowly, bull*ting with the customers for too long, calling and texting on their phones all day, etc.
Talking with customers is called customer relations, maintaining the account. Lol. But we all know who the chronic whiners are too.