New Video! Being Over Allowed! Does it matter?

RoswellHub

What does this mean? And if they do? Please explain. A DQ is a DQ. Are you suggesting that the Panel thinks there are too many DQ's?
The panel has many cases to see. If you bring a DQ case down there they view it as a waste of time, because we honestly don't have contract language protecting someone from being DQed. The only way you can win a case like that if the manager is being openly racist or something insane like that.

quad decade guy

The panel has many cases to see. If you bring a DQ case down there they view it as a waste of time, because we honestly don't have contract language protecting someone from being DQed. The only way you can win a case like that if the manager is being openly racist or something insane like that.
Thanks.

Est.1998

Ok.
Maybe.

Productivity isn't......just....optional. Not at UPS. Not at Amazon....not at Fed-Ex.....or GM......see?

Example: I just went to Key West. I saw and chatted with a driver at the boat charter area......he talked for about a minute and was getting antsy........clearly aware of time and.........PRODUCTIVITY. Numbers. No? Even there......Hawaii. Alaska. I've Seen it all those places.
Or, he could've just not wanted to speak to tourist while he was trying to work. Did you offer to help him deliver while you was speaking to him?

quad decade guy

Or, he could've just not wanted to speak to tourist while he was trying to work. Did you offer to help him deliver while you was speaking to him?
Ok, man....IDGAF.

I am a UPS guy....I never had time to sit around and gab....neither did the Guy in KW, Hawaii, Alaska or BFE.

Anything, ANYTHING to smear me....OMG.

Over70irregs

Any sup that approaches me with with a clipboard before start time always walks away looking like someone just punted their new puppy into work traffic. After start time (if I’m in a good mood) it’s “uh huh…uh huh…yeah…I like Pop Tarts too” as they attempt to tell me about some arbitrary metric I supposedly didn’t meet.
No metric allowed only standard here.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Ok.
Maybe.

Productivity isn't......just....optional. Not at UPS. Not at Amazon....not at Fed-Ex.....or GM......see?

Example: I just went to Key West. I saw and chatted with a driver at the boat charter area......he talked for about a minute and was getting antsy........clearly aware of time and.........PRODUCTIVITY. Numbers. No? Even there......Hawaii. Alaska. I've Seen it all those places.
Did you fly your airplane there, or drive your corvette to those places?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Yep.

Most Locals wouldn't even slate a grievance for a Panel, because it's not a contract violation.

If anything is going to be worked out, it would be at the Local level.... on a non-precedent setting basis.

quad decade guy

Yep.

Most Locals wouldn't even slate a grievance for a Panel, because it's not a contract violation.

If anything is going to be worked out, it would be at the Local level.... on a non-precedent setting basis.
So, a grievance is filed....

It "can't be worked out".....everyone just looks at each other....that's it?

You said if anything....

So by your words, grievance after grievance can be filed and just nothing ever happens?

Employee: "What ever happened with my grievance?" BA(BUG): "I dunno...." "Nothing worked out...."

How odd. Maybe that's why things happen contrary to even written policies......

Btw, it seems like new precedents happen around here all the time...

542thruNthru

So, a grievance is filed....

It "can't be worked out".....everyone just looks at each other....that's it?

You said if anything....

So by your words, grievance after grievance can be filed and just nothing ever happens?

Employee: "What ever happened with my grievance?" BA(BUG): "I dunno...." "Nothing worked out...."

How odd. Maybe that's why things happen contrary to even written policies......

Btw, it seems like new precedents happen around here all the time...
Did you catch the part where he said "it's not a contract violation."

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Did you catch the part where he said "it's not a contract violation."

Flying experimental aircraft can be stressful and time consuming.

1625669540760.png