NHL

DS

Fenderbender
10pm the bruins lead...they are playing way better tonight:dissapointed:
Here's one of gypsy 'n me sharing a cold beer:happy2:
Sorry about the mess,can I get you a drink?

P1000485.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
Ok forget the beans ,I really believe Boston has been more unlucky than anything.
They did a number on the lightning,through pure offensive grit.
I Really thought they would be the same this round,and I doubt that the nucks will
get through this with a sweep...I predict 2-1 Boston this time
But hope I'm wrong

Last edited:

klein

Für Meno :)
He doesn't, like all his other plans in life, they fall through.

Of course I let them fall thru, I just don't want them baked, but also burnt to death !
Burnt soo badly they disappear off my BBQ !

Wait until you see my new "Klein Production Video" comming soon....

It's a video project of mine how the Bruins died ! :)

klein

Ok forget the beans ,I really believe Boston has been more unlucky than anything.
They did a number on the sharks,through pure offensive grit.
I Really thought they would be the same this round,and I doubt that the nucks will
get through this with a sweep...I predict 2-1 Boston this time
But hope I'm wrong

Disagree ! First night back home, those Bruins will see their g/friend's and wives.... party a bit, and won't be ready to play.
Vancouver 3:1

klein

Proves Cosmo the Parrot is still right dead on !
Embarressing game tonight for Vancouver !

Oh well, no beans for me tonight (fine with me actually) LOL
Van can still do it in 5, but after tonight, not sure if they can comeback with enough confidence, and win the next game.

TheKid

What the Bruins did last night was expose Luongo for what he really is . . . a journeyman hack goalie. He is adequate at best. If they can get that many quality scoring chances on him in the future . . . Bruins in six.

klein

I don't think we'll see Luongo play next game, or maybe not anymore at all.
It's pretty rare seeing a team (Vancouver), having more shots on goal, then losing by 7 of them !

Oh well, they have been thru this before when they played in Chicago, but it did take them a while to get their game back, as they gave away a 3:0 series lead.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

One of the best games I have seen in a long time. Well played, hard-hitting yet clean, solid goal tending--very good game.

I was impressed with the crowd during the Canadian national anthem. The singer sang the first verse and then let the spectators sing the second and third--they were louder than he and knew every word. I wonder how many American crowds would have done the same.

klein

One of the best games I have seen in a long time. Well played, hard-hitting yet clean, solid goal tending--very good game.

I was impressed with the crowd during the Canadian national anthem. The singer sang the first verse and then let the spectators sing the second and third--they were louder than he and knew every word. I wonder how many American crowds would have done the same.

I know , we go nuts ! I hope they should the outside crowd on American Television, too.... were over 100.000 on the Vancouver Streets watching big screen TV's that were set up. That crowd went nuts, too.

And, the away games, that Vancouver Arena is sold out, without even the team playing there !
Just to watch it there, and cheer along with others while watching it on the big screens.