No Car Radio's In Package Cars

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
221346339snBG7I9.gif

JustDeliverIt

Who hot wires a radio? Everything is battery-powered.

On a side note, how are you at PCM already? I haven't even left my house, start times is 9:25

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Always some fool that either blows up the fuse box or they leave the wires exposed and some shop suit freaks out.

542thruNthru

I don't understand using a radio or speaker anyways. Get some Bluetooth headphones and switch them out each ear as you go.

We did have a idiot that finally got his own route actually have someone install speakers inside the cab and cargo area of his truck. Fired him for destruction of UPS property.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don't understand using a radio or speaker anyways. Get some Bluetooth headphones and switch them out each ear as you go.

We did have a idiot that finally got his own route actually have someone install speakers inside the cab and cargo area of his truck. Fired him for destruction of UPS property.
I don’t like to listen to music on head phones or earbuds. Too distracting.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

No need for that here. No ups property. Just grab a budget truck.