No more OT in 2021

542thruNthru

We've been told 9.5 will be strictly enforced.

No way the company could do 8 hour days. Think of all the time you spend in the building and driving to your area. You think the company wants to pay us 8 hours for 6 hours of work?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
They always talk about this sort of stuff after peak. I doubt the 8 hr days, but 9.5 is generally what they try to stick to. Except they keep trying to add more stops and harass the drivers for not keeping it under.

Dirk Digler

Bam all done!!
We've been told 9.5 will be strictly enforced.

No way the company could do 8 hour days. Think of all the time you spend in the building and driving to your area. You think the company wants to pay us 8 hours for 6 hours of work?
That makes more sense to me , 8 hours sounds unrealistic

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Oh no! ..I guess you guys might have to sell those massive pickup trucks you bought (and never use/tow anything anyways)

yay! I’m a ups driver , I need a big truck now! yay!!!!

🧔✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Just because we all don't drive a gay smart car like you don't hate.
View attachment 321716
It does go great with your beard though. ;)
1608336834663.jpeg

🧔✊
No , it’s not sand! ...look at that beautiful light coming from the headlamp

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They always talk about this sort of stuff after peak. I doubt the 8 hr days, but 9.5 is generally what they try to stick to. Except they keep trying to add more stops and harass the drivers for not keeping it under.
We will get a few days of decent dispatch. Then it’ll start creeping up. Then they’ll start production harassment.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Yeah,and 22.4 drivers were going to kill all of the overtime,member that??
With the prospect of another lockdown, Very possible more stimulus checks and a natural increase in Online Ordering it wont happen.