No more OT in 2021

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Please, for the love of Jebus take all the OT away forever. I’m perfectly ok with 40 hours a week. There are a million other things I can think of that I would rather do than work past 6pm any night of the year.

Oh no! ..I guess you guys might have to sell those massive pickup trucks you bought (and never use/tow anything anyways)

yay! I’m a ups driver , I need a big truck now! yay!!!!

🧔✊

No, no, no....my wife makes more than enough to compensate for my lost OT...looks like she has a truck payment to make too, my tiny penis would not do well without my big diesel truck.

watdaflock?

Even if they were willing to do that, I've never been in a UPS building yet that has capacity for all the extra cars that would require.
A significant amount of ups rural hubs already have doghouse extensions.

Seems like the volume has darn near doubled the past 10 years.....give or take a bit.

Staydryitsraining

Yeah,and 22.4 drivers were going to kill all of the overtime,member that??
With the prospect of another lockdown, Very possible more stimulus checks and a natural increase in Online Ordering it wont happen.
In buildings with significant 22.4s why wouldnt the company cut hours and use everyone they have? Maybe in a small 100 or 200 drover building but in bigger buildings where they hired the 25% I can see no one getting hours.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Please, for the love of Jebus take all the OT away forever. I’m perfectly ok with 40 hours a week. There are a million other things I can think of that I would rather do than work past 6pm any night of the year.
My pos center manager would just start us at 11 am to make sure we still worked late.

PT Car Washer

A significant amount of ups rural hubs already have doghouse extensions.

Seems like the volume has darn near doubled the past 10 years.....give or take a bit.
We are not a rural building and we have 8 doghouse extensions we have been using every week since last Spring. One is just for 26 ft straight trucks loaded with PVD routes during Peak.