No personal cellphones

Nah
I certainly hope so.

I've made a part time supervisor cry before, but haven't managed it with a full timer yet. :)
I made two sups quit, one request a transfer out of where I was working, and made one so mad his actions after work got him thrown in jail for violating probation (which resulted in his termination because his girlfriend wouldn't pay the $50 to spring him out).

Never made one cry though. Good job.

542thruNthru

The thing I hate is they call/text other hourlies to direct me to work. What should I do? WAD? I’ve told the hourlies to :censored2: off (respectfully, but sternly, lol) they’re not my supe, but they keep doing it. File for harassment? Oversupervision? Get the hourly’s bill paid? Lol. I guess I’ll bring it up to my BA again.
There is no reason that an hourly should be calling or texting you what a sup is directing you to do. I'd make sure I didn't do it just to have the meeting. Love to hear how I didn't work as directed when no management personal told me to do something.

Can see my steward now. "Who told him to do that? Oh you did? Can I see the call or message? Oh you had suckass call him and direct him to do something? Is he a supervisor now? So you're deliberately harassing him by directing others to direct him because you know he has asked you to communicate through the DIAD....

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
There is no reason that an hourly should be calling or texting you what a sup is directing you to do. I'd make sure I didn't do it just to have the meeting. Love to hear how I didn't work as directed when no management personal told me to do something.

Can see my steward now. "Who told him to do that? Oh you did? Can I see the call or message? Oh you had suckass call him and direct him to do something? Is he a supervisor now? So you're deliberately harassing him by directing others to direct him because you know he has asked you to communicate through the DIAD....
That’s what I’m saying, I just wanted clarification whether to WAD or not. The BA and I have already sat with the Labor manager and about the cell phone usage. We’ve also discussed this with the hourlies before. Yet the practice still continues. I’ll address it the next time it occurs.

That’s what I’m saying, I just wanted clarification whether to WAD or not. The BA and I have already sat with the Labor manager and about the cell phone usage. We’ve also discussed this with the hourlies before. Yet the practice still continues. I’ll address it the next time it occurs.
And the suckass trying to be a sup can :censored2: all the way off.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
And the suckass trying to be a sup can :censored2: all the way off.
Believe me, I’ll tell them to :censored2: off again. These people can’t seem to grasp the concept I guess which wouldn’t surprise me. Just wanted to cross my T’s and dot my I’s from people with experience since the membership here in the hub is pretty lacking.

Ghost in the Darkness

I'm sure it would be great PR for the company for everyone to know drivers wouldn't be able to use their eyes and ears in the event of an Amber alert because they have no knowledge of it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm sure it would be great PR for the company for everyone to know drivers wouldn't be able to use their eyes and ears in the event of an Amber alert because they have no knowledge of it.
IMG_5740.gif